My friend, Ben is fooling ya. Here is the daily routine we had to endure to become a Prostaff member:
1) Wake up at 5-5:30 and run 2-3 miles at an intense pace dressed in a bulky turkey suit while Ben and Brian shoot at you with paintball guns.
2) Do 3 sets of 10 pull-ups(all whilst still wearing above mentioned turkey suit).
3) Do 50 push-ups and 50 sit-ups.
4) Every meal consists of grub worms,wax worms,chufa bulbs... and you have to find them on your own..... in a field...and yes you may be ambushed and shot with the paintball gun.
That may seem like a lot, but since I have prepared you for boot camp you can following the physical routine daily, you could "breeze" through compared to others who hadn't prepared.
Also, I would prepare yourself mentally. Here are some helpful tips and strategies to prepare:
1) Think how "Bizzarro King Leonidas" would think.
2) Always show your fear, distress, or uncertainty by jerking your head around whenever you hear or see movement.
Hope this helps [:D][:D]
My Brother: WMB