new to the show

Introduce yourself to the forum. Say hello and give a bit about why you love turkey hunting.
foggobbler

new to the show

Postby foggobbler » March 4th, 2014, 9:17 pm

Hello everyone I have been chasing the big birds about 5 yrs now with 2 under my belt hunting SE minn. Calling to the birds and having them respond and come to the decoys may be the biggest thrill in shooting sports. I have a lot to learn so let the posting begin...

daniel ripley

Re: new to the show

Postby daniel ripley » March 4th, 2014, 9:28 pm

Welcome to the foum foggobbler trust me when i say this website is great i signed up last year and have gotten great feedback im sure youll like it. Thanks, Daniel
[imghttp://genesis9.angzva.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/gbuster3.jpg]before%20and[/img]after

Fan Club

Postby Fan Club » March 8th, 2014, 5:24 pm

Welcome to the forum Foggobbler...that's a sweet handle!

Lot's of great folks here. Hope you have a great Spring season!
"The joy of living is his, who has the heart to demand it." Teddy Roosevelt

dewey

Postby dewey » March 8th, 2014, 10:09 pm

Welcome to the forum foggobbler! If you have any questions fire away as we have a very friendly group of posters here and a LOT of years of experience. We have a couple of posters here that hunt SE MN and I hunt MN myself but I hunt up by Detroit Lakes. What part of the state are you from?

What time period are you hunting this spring?

Dewey
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." --Mahatma Gandhi

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat."--F. Scott Fitzgerald, American writer

       

Return to New Members of the Forum