All New Members

Your place to talk about anything and everything hunting-related!
WillowRidgeCalls

All New Members

Postby WillowRidgeCalls » January 27th, 2014, 9:54 pm

In the last few months we've had quite a few new members joining the site. I'd like to offer a Big Welcome to all of you :D , and please join in the conversations or just say Hello to everyone. Ask any questions you have about anything turkey, we have a good bunch of folks here that would be more than happy to try and help you out, so don't be shy :P . Welcome again to all of you :D .
WillowRidgeCalls
WI Youth & LTH Mentor
Dodge Co. NWTF
Scott

dewey

Re: All New Members

Postby dewey » January 28th, 2014, 11:33 am

Well said WRC! I would like to just say that there is no such thing as a dumb question so don't feel afraid to ask any questions. We have a great group of people here that are very helpful and knowledgeable in all areas of the turkey hunting experience.

Dewey
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." --Mahatma Gandhi

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat."--F. Scott Fitzgerald, American writer

       

ILTurkeyHuntinFool

Postby ILTurkeyHuntinFool » January 28th, 2014, 3:39 pm

Hi everyone. My name is Matt and I'm brand new to this site and forum. Look forward to talkin' turkey with all of you! Thanks for the warm welcome. Can't wait for spring to get here!!

WillowRidgeCalls

Postby WillowRidgeCalls » January 28th, 2014, 9:10 pm

Wellcome Matt ;) .
WillowRidgeCalls
WI Youth & LTH Mentor
Dodge Co. NWTF
Scott

Gobblerman

Postby Gobblerman » February 13th, 2014, 1:45 pm

Errrr,...well,...I'm not really a new member, but it has been a while since I have been on. ....I got real tired of trying to log in and not being able to,...so I just stopped trying. I'm kind of surprised that I managed to get on this time,...but hey, here I am!

Good to be back among old friends again! I will try to make up for lost time by checking in regularly from now on.

Anyway, hello to all the old gang,...and the new gang, as well!
Jim

WillowRidgeCalls

Postby WillowRidgeCalls » February 13th, 2014, 3:02 pm

Welcome back partner, it has been awhile since we seen ya :lol: . Not too much has changed, still a few of old boys still around.
WillowRidgeCalls
WI Youth & LTH Mentor
Dodge Co. NWTF
Scott

dewey

Postby dewey » February 13th, 2014, 4:30 pm

Welcome to the forum Matt and welcome back Jim.

P.S. If you are interested in participating in the spring T&TH spring turkey hunting contest sign up for it here.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19231

Good luck to all this spring and be safe out there.

Dewey
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." --Mahatma Gandhi

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat."--F. Scott Fitzgerald, American writer

       

ylpnfol

Postby ylpnfol » February 13th, 2014, 10:20 pm

Gobblerman wrote:Errrr,...well,...I'm not really a new member, but it has been a while since I have been on. ....I got real tired of trying to log in and not being able to,...so I just stopped trying. I'm kind of surprised that I managed to get on this time,...but hey, here I am!

Good to be back among old friends again! I will try to make up for lost time by checking in regularly from now on.

Anyway, hello to all the old gang,...and the new gang, as well!
Jim

Welcome back Jim, glad you made it back, the sign on "glitch" still gets us all occasionally, and welcome to the newcomers....have fun
David

You never know, unless you go

Return to Talkin' Turkey • General discussion