Caught up in life!!

Your place to talk about anything and everything hunting-related!
1Morgan

Caught up in life!!

Postby 1Morgan » February 1st, 2014, 6:23 am

Been away from here for quite a while. The season is just 5 weeks away now and I'm getting caught up with all the old posts. It's hard to believe I haven't been on here for so long!! Chasing the kids and juggling work has been a task this year. I'm getting pumped for the season though. My kids want to go hunting with me all the time now. I have a 2 year old, 4 and 6 year old. The older 2 are girls, the oldest doesn't care about hunting she just wants to be with daddy! The youngest goes to sleep watching the outdoor channel!! It's good to see a lot of familiar names here and some new ones. Good luck to everyone this year, stay safe!!
South Carolina Low Country

ylpnfol

Re: Caught up in life!!

Postby ylpnfol » February 1st, 2014, 10:16 pm

Welcome back, 3 little ones will keep you busy, not sure about takin them after them ole swamp chickens, too many opportunities for disaster, if I remember, which probably isn't the case, you had some birds in or around your backyard, how about one from the back porch.... :roll: Good luck and be safe
David

You never know, unless you go

dewey

Postby dewey » February 2nd, 2014, 12:12 am

Good to year from you again. Sounds like you have your hands full but certainly in a great way. It also sounds like you have plenty of hunting buddies the next few years.

Have a great and safe spring.

Dewey
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." --Mahatma Gandhi

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat."--F. Scott Fitzgerald, American writer

       

Dixie Belle

Postby Dixie Belle » February 3rd, 2014, 10:49 am

Glad to see you back !!! Sounds like you've got a full schedule with those girls. :lol:
Dixie Belle Handcrafted Turkey Calls
NWTF award winning calls
Home of the "REBEL YELPER"
Remember "The shade comes free with the tree"

Return to Talkin' Turkey • General discussion