Hookspur is headed to Nashville!

Your place to talk about anything and everything hunting-related!
Hookspur

Hookspur is headed to Nashville!

Postby Hookspur » January 29th, 2014, 6:15 pm

Thought I would let everyone know that I'm going to be sharing a booth with Clark Bush at the NWTF convention in Nashville, February 13-16. I hope everyone who's coming down has a chance to stop by and introduce themselves, talk a little turkey, buy a book, or bring one purchased elsewhere to have me sign it. The booth number is 1340, and it is primarily focused on Clark's allaboutshooting business. But, we will also have a banner promoting gobblernation.com, and my book, "Turkey Tails and Tales from Across the USA." Hope to see y'all there!
Doc

wordbird

Re: Hookspur is headed to Nashville!

Postby wordbird » January 30th, 2014, 6:08 pm

He's everywhere! He's everywhere! :D See you there.
"The only absolute in turkey hunting is that there are no absolutes."

Hookspur

Postby Hookspur » January 31st, 2014, 5:18 pm

Kinda like turkey hunting....no telling where I'll pop up. :lol:

Looking forward to the meet-n-greet!

allaboutshooting

Postby allaboutshooting » February 1st, 2014, 7:29 pm

Hey Doc,

Doris and I look forward to sharing a booth with you. We've been doing this for 12-15 years and have made so many friends over that time.

We look forward to seeing folks who come back year after year just to say hello and visit for a while. It's really why we're there,

To have you there this year is just a special treat. Your accounts of your travels all over the U.S. are a must read for any serious turkey hunter.

We look forward to seeing you there.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means that he has another day and so do you."

Hookspur

Postby Hookspur » February 7th, 2014, 7:08 am

One week from right about.....NOW.....I should be walking into the Grand Old Opry Convention Center. Hope y'all get the chance to stop by and say, "hey!" I'm really looking forward to this event; as much for the chance to meet some great friends and turkey hunters, as I am eager to hang out in their arboretums full of green trees....it's been a very long, very cold winter up here in Indiana!

ads1

Postby ads1 » February 7th, 2014, 10:39 am

Gloria and I plan on stopping by to say hello. It will be fun to connect in real time with some of the celebrities on the forums. Got your signed book for Christmas and it was great! See you and Clark when we get there.

Return to Talkin' Turkey • General discussion