PA opening day buck

Discussions not related to turkey hunting and clean humor
ylpnfol

Re: PA opening day buck

Postby ylpnfol » December 12th, 2013, 9:42 pm

retranger wrote:
ylpnfol wrote:That's really strange, we haven't seen nearly the deer numbers we're used to seeing either, here in central va., I managed a couple, but would like another, it's lookin like it's not going to happen, wonder what the deal is :roll:

Before we left Middletown for warmer places there were many beside the road ;)

Yeah, I know they are around, but they don't come out til after dark, and then they run into traffic....
David

You never know, unless you go

kygobbler

Postby kygobbler » December 12th, 2013, 11:16 pm

Guys, I hate to tell you but all of your deer are down here in the Bluegrass State. :lol: It looks like we may end up with another record year. So far 130096 has been taken so far and we still have a month to go. As soon as the season is over we will send what ever deer are left and return them to your state. Thank you for sharing your deer with us.
Is it turkey season yet?

retranger

Postby retranger » December 13th, 2013, 7:49 am

ylpnfol wrote:Yeah, I know they are around, but they don't come out til after dark, and then they run into traffic....

Maybe start hunting road kills :lol: :lol:
What works for me may not work for you and what works today may not work tomorrow
Doug <- <- ~<- <- <- ~ <-

BluMtnGobbler

Postby BluMtnGobbler » December 14th, 2013, 3:21 pm

I guess there are like some birds, going south for the winter. Make sure you fatten them up real good before sending them back to PA. :lol:
Brian

retranger

Postby retranger » December 17th, 2013, 7:41 am

Haven't seen any since I have been here :lol: :lol: Maybe they went further south :roll: :roll:
What works for me may not work for you and what works today may not work tomorrow
Doug <- <- ~<- <- <- ~ <-

ylpnfol

Postby ylpnfol » December 17th, 2013, 9:26 am

BluMtnGobbler wrote:I guess there are like some birds, going south for the winter. Make sure you fatten them up real good before sending them back to PA. :lol:

Better then that, just have it packaged in 1 lb packs, tell me when and I'll send my address ;) , another cold morning didn't se anything, 4 gobblers came out here last week , gonna hang out and see if they show themselves.....
David

You never know, unless you go

Previous

Return to Off Topic