Tongue Teaser group

Do you create your own turkey calls? This is the place for you. Share techniques, offer tips and post photos of your creations.
WillowRidgeCalls

Tongue Teaser group

Postby WillowRidgeCalls » October 21st, 2013, 3:46 pm

Here are 12 tongue teasers that I just finished this morning. There are two calls of each wood used, one with a walnut surface and one with a purpleheart surface, they are (top to bottom) Sycamore, Cedar, Cherry, Walnut, Butternut, Mahogany. I have to turn the strikers yet, either cedar or canary. They are going to our chapters banquet for prizes on the Last Man Standing game, 2 of the calls will be for the live and silent auctions and the other 10 will be prizes for the paddle wheel game. The winners of the calls get the chance to win a crossbow for WI new crossbow season that starts next year, those 12 people will draw a number out of the hat, and if your number is drawn you have the one time chance to buy back in the game other wise your out. I'll get some better pics once I get them tuned and finished with their strikers.
Attachments
Tongue Group.jpg
Tongue Group.jpg (43.21 KiB) Viewed 244 times
WillowRidgeCalls
WI Youth & LTH Mentor
Dodge Co. NWTF
Scott

Gopherlongbeards

Re: Tongue Teaser group

Postby Gopherlongbeards » October 21st, 2013, 10:47 pm

Nice looking bunch of calls Scott. After hearing you're guys' stories from this past week I'm intrigued

Will have to take a good look at Charlie's call when I hunt with him later this fall. I'm sure I'll be getting in touch with you soon afterwards :lol:

Dixie Belle

Re: Tongue Teaser group

Postby Dixie Belle » October 27th, 2013, 3:23 pm

Those are really sweet Scott. Sorry, I missed seeing them when I was on-line a few days ago :oops: .
Ted
Dixie Belle Handcrafted Turkey Calls
NWTF award winning calls
Home of the "REBEL YELPER"
Remember "The shade comes free with the tree"

Return to Call Makers