Supreme turkey calls

Your place to talk about anything and everything hunting-related!
spitten and drummen

Supreme turkey calls

Postby spitten and drummen » July 12th, 2013, 8:20 pm

I was wondering if anyone knows anything about steve reeves of supreme turkey calls. I'm asking because I ordered and paid for 2 of his calls and extra strikers about 5 months ago. I have been calling and have emailed him for over two weeks with no response back. I paid him full and only want to know when I will receive my calls. I'm not complaining about the time frame just that after I pay for a product I would just like a curtesy response back. Does anybody know steve and has anyone heard from him? Is he still in business? I hate to feel this way but I spent a lot of money and can't find anything out. Thanks
"don't fire till you see the whites of their eyes boys". Andrew Jackson "old hickory"

dewey

Re: Supreme turkey calls

Postby dewey » July 12th, 2013, 9:53 pm

That sucks! I do not know of him. I would recommend posting here again when things either get resolved or you give up so others don't have the same problem.

Dewey
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." --Mahatma Gandhi

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat."--F. Scott Fitzgerald, American writer

       

WillowRidgeCalls

Postby WillowRidgeCalls » July 12th, 2013, 11:08 pm

Your not the first guy wondering about Steve. I've heard that same questions asked before about him on the other sites. He used to be on OG quite a bit and advertized there a lot. I'm not sure if he still dose? I know he took a new job and was way behind on getting calls made because of his work, so he only gets a little time to work on them. I know the last guy that was looking for him had waited a year or more for his calls? I would think he'd respond to emails or phone calls?
WillowRidgeCalls
WI Youth & LTH Mentor
Dodge Co. NWTF
Scott

spitten and drummen

Postby spitten and drummen » July 12th, 2013, 11:15 pm

Thanks guys. It pisses me off when I spend that kind of money and can't even get a simple phone call from him.
"don't fire till you see the whites of their eyes boys". Andrew Jackson "old hickory"

Return to Talkin' Turkey • General discussion