Three more days!

Wackostu

Three more days!

Postby Wackostu » May 6th, 2013, 9:50 am

I only have to make it through three days of work until I can refresh my spirit in the woods Thursday and Friday, and help a Gobbler meet his maker! OF course I am so pumped up that it will take forever for Thursday at 4:00 AM to get here!

I already packed and re-packed my pack twice, practiced setting up my mini blind. Practiced the calls till my wife got mad. I am seeing strutting gobs in my dreams. I think I am ready!

Also, to toot my own horn, I did so well at my Hunter Safety class (Even though I am a semi- old guy and didn't need it, I'm glad I took it because I really did need it! Learned a ton!) that the lead instructor is recommending that I get certified and become a instructor! I think am going to do it.

Two days and a wake up!!!!!

dewey

Re: Three more days!

Postby dewey » May 6th, 2013, 3:04 pm

Wackostu wrote:I only have to make it through three days of work until I can refresh my spirit in the woods Thursday and Friday, and help a Gobbler meet his maker! OF course I am so pumped up that it will take forever for Thursday at 4:00 AM to get here!

I already packed and re-packed my pack twice, practiced setting up my mini blind. Practiced the calls till my wife got mad. I am seeing strutting gobs in my dreams. I think I am ready!

Also, to toot my own horn, I did so well at my Hunter Safety class (Even though I am a semi- old guy and didn't need it, I'm glad I took it because I really did need it! Learned a ton!) that the lead instructor is recommending that I get certified and become a instructor! I think am going to do it.

Two days and a wake up!!!!!

Good luck on the hunt as it sounds like you are certainly ready.

Dewey
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." --Mahatma Gandhi

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat."--F. Scott Fitzgerald, American writer

       

charlie elk

Postby charlie elk » May 8th, 2013, 4:24 pm

You've got the right attitude! Good Luck and above all enjoy your hunt.
later,
charlie
If you agree with me call it fact; if you disagree - call it my opinion.
After all - we are talking turkey.

Gopherlongbeards

Postby Gopherlongbeards » May 8th, 2013, 6:17 pm

Good Luck tomorrow Wacko, hope all goes well and you enjoy your days in the woods :D

WillowRidgeCalls

Postby WillowRidgeCalls » May 9th, 2013, 11:06 pm

Hope you have good luck ;) .
WillowRidgeCalls
WI Youth & LTH Mentor
Dodge Co. NWTF
Scott

Return to Wisconsin