It's officially over :(

1Morgan

It's officially over :(

Postby 1Morgan » May 4th, 2013, 6:58 am

Had a great season, filled 2 tags and had some great hunts. I'll put a recap in the General section. Good luck to the rest of you!!
South Carolina Low Country

turkey junky

Re: It's officially over :(

Postby turkey junky » May 8th, 2013, 1:54 pm

i feel for you morgan you guys get to start b4 everybody else but that only means you all have to quit b4 all the other do what a bummer!!!

im on my last few hunts & im all ready feeling bad i didnt hunt more!!! heading back down to SE MN to trout fish & try to tag a few birds for my buddy well get him his 1st turkey & my uncles as well then my other uncle & his son will be down also trying to get a turkey & catch a few trout also...

think me & my dad will head down early & hunt SW WI till they get there??? then on monday im off to SD prairie unit to try & tag me a few merriams gobblers out there on my 1st trip to SD... then if i have time & $$$ ill either hit KS again to use up my last tag there or hit up NE on the way home??? i mite head out the last wk of the season with a buddy to NE so im not done hunting yet but the finish line is in site!!! bummer im allready planing next seasons hunts to keep my mind off the last hunt get n closer & closer!!!

nice season morgan nice birds as well happy you had success

Return to Team 1