A little confusion

Your place to talk about anything and everything hunting-related!
turkey junky

Re: A little confusion

Postby turkey junky » May 8th, 2013, 1:46 pm

ah men uncle nicky2 hit the nail on the head on both comments!!! no need for anything other then good turkey chat on this forum...

homunculi

Re: A little confusion

Postby homunculi » May 9th, 2013, 8:58 pm

Uncle Nicky2 wrote:Holy cow....is this T & TH, or is this a political debate forum????? :roll:

To the OP- a male turkey that is less than 2 years old is a jake, no matter what part of the country you are from. I applaud your effort to bring new blood into the game, but sounds like your new friend is a tough nut crack. If it were me, I'd politely tell him that he's the student, and you are the teacher, and if he's not happy with that arrangement, he can find new places & guys to hunt with.

no this i not a political forum but this guy has made so much political bs about guns and hunting me, mark, joe, dave, mike, chris, rob, arron, and jerry even wonder why he even wants to hunt ...
and we have helped him to do so ... he spent the money for his stuff ... .. we helped with his blind calls .. and i think wayne help him pick a field ... well to add to this he shot a 2nd year gobbler today ... 22lbs 10 1/2 in beard ....

i got the call and drove over after work to help him clean the bird ... he was vomiting after i made the first cut .... ...

personally i do not see him doing much hunting after today... but that will be seen by this fall

Previous

Return to Talkin' Turkey • General discussion