wake up call

retranger

wake up call

Postby retranger » April 19th, 2013, 7:58 am

Come on New Yorkers ,,,your going to miss the season!!!!! Must be more than grizzly, mossberg and dan here
What works for me may not work for you and what works today may not work tomorrow
Doug <- <- ~<- <- <- ~ <-

Limb Hanger

Re: wake up call

Postby Limb Hanger » April 20th, 2013, 4:41 pm

Retanger - Things are really greening up here in WNY, the underbrush is getting leaves. Saw a hen, with two strutters in tow this morning.
Mossberg835 hasn't been on the forum in a bit (that i've seen) and hope he's doing well; he's on Team #6 for turkey contest and haven't heard from him yet. There really hasn't been much activety on the Team #6 thread either...
Meadowblaster Custom Turkey Calls

Just because he isn't gobbl'n, doesn't mean he isn't listen'n!

kygobbler

Postby kygobbler » April 20th, 2013, 6:28 pm

Last time I talked to Mossberg he could not get onto the forum. He said he tried using a different name and password but it would not work. He was getting frustated with it, Im not sure if he gave up or what. I will try and get a hold of him and see how is doing.
Is it turkey season yet?

Limb Hanger

Postby Limb Hanger » April 21st, 2013, 11:11 am

Yep, I had a heck of a time trying to get back on the forum; had to change my password twice. Everytime I'd try to "Login" my profile would appear, and couldn't go to the forum. I contacted Charlie Elk through his web site, asking Charlie to let Mossberg know on my access issues. I'm not certain if the T&TH forum picks up on PC IP address's and won't allow two registrations for one user.

By the way, Charlie has a pretty interesting web site...
Meadowblaster Custom Turkey Calls

Just because he isn't gobbl'n, doesn't mean he isn't listen'n!

longspur

Postby longspur » April 24th, 2013, 11:49 pm

Well I am back from hibernation. It certainly has been a while since I have been on here. I hate to say, but I haven't had the turkey bug like I usually do this time of the year. I think life has just gotten in the way. I am starting to get a little itchier as the season opener nears. The bummer this year is I will be missing the first 3 days of the season. After that it will be hit or miss on week days, and full out weather pending on weekends. Hopefully I will be seeing and hearing more birds than my bit of scouting has provided me. It has been rather quiet, and I have seen that NY turkey population has been taking a hit the past few years. I am seeing this first hand on many properties I hunt, and properties I normally see birds using as strut zones. Hope all is well with everyone. -Kevin
Sweet talk em

retranger

Postby retranger » April 26th, 2013, 7:55 am

Yup,,,,,, the season is on in 4 days and we have an inch of snow on the ground and still snowing!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
What works for me may not work for you and what works today may not work tomorrow
Doug <- <- ~<- <- <- ~ <-

Return to New York