Help logging in on cell phone

Your place to talk about anything and everything hunting-related!
onpoint

Help logging in on cell phone

Postby onpoint » April 7th, 2013, 2:04 pm

Have a Droid RazorM and until today have had no problems posting/replying. Today, when I tried to reply it took me directly to my personal profile and wouldn't let me post a reply or a new topic. Every time I clicked on the reply or new post, it took me back to my personal profile page. Basically, I can look at other people's posts but can't interact :evil: . I'm making this "new post" on my laptop. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Millard
"Chasin' gobblers has a lot in common with dealing with a wife, 'bout the time ya' think ya' got 'em figured out, they change the rules!!!"

ylpnfol

Re: Help logging in on cell phone

Postby ylpnfol » April 7th, 2013, 3:35 pm

How weird, today my experience is completely the other way, I wanted to edit my thread, that I did on phone, resized pic on comp. but I couldn't delete or edit the thread on comp. had to delete it on my phone then I submitted again on comp. I don't know, this sight is still acting goofy, only suggestion I have is to close sight and try again....
David

You never know, unless you go

dewey

Re: Help logging in on cell phone

Postby dewey » April 7th, 2013, 8:27 pm

I have had that problem numerous time and what worked for me was to hit the 'Logout' button and then 'Log in' and ad I log in with my username and password I always make sure to hit the 'Remember me' button.

That has always worked for me.

Dewey
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." --Mahatma Gandhi

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat."--F. Scott Fitzgerald, American writer

       

Return to Talkin' Turkey • General discussion