BluMtnGobbler

Re: Team three check in

Postby BluMtnGobbler » March 26th, 2013, 5:06 pm

Great video, now i'm really pumped!
Brian

Frankinthelaurels

Postby Frankinthelaurels » March 26th, 2013, 6:57 pm

Here blue...this will really stir your blood then..this is in my backyard and I do not hunt my little pets but my son blasts one from time to time.. their already breeding in all this cold and snow.. turn up the sound and watch the little fight at the end..enjoy

kygobbler

Postby kygobbler » March 27th, 2013, 2:35 pm

Nice videos Frank. I hope you have good luck this season at LBL. If you to go to Cadiz try a little place called Ferrals that place is awesome. They place is tiny if you get more than 10 people in there its full no lie. Lol They are open 24 hours I always stop in there when I go to Lbl.

BluMtnGobbler

Postby BluMtnGobbler » March 27th, 2013, 4:47 pm

Frank, Thats one fantastic video. You were right it got my blood going for sure. That must be great to have them come in to your yardlike that. I know I would have alot of fun with them. Thanks for posting videos. good luck this season. Brian
Brian

bcknuts

Postby bcknuts » March 27th, 2013, 5:16 pm

Great video Frank loved it.

Frankinthelaurels

Postby Frankinthelaurels » March 27th, 2013, 5:51 pm

I have tons and tons of videos from over the years... here's another one. This the most wild gobblers I've ever seen at one time...there's an awesome bearded hen if you watch for her..they were eating worms in my neighbors yard.. Turn up the volume lots of turkey sounds in it also...enjoy..

ads1

Postby ads1 » March 27th, 2013, 9:38 pm

Now that was great! Why do you go to LBL?? :shock:

Frankinthelaurels

Postby Frankinthelaurels » March 28th, 2013, 3:47 am

To be honest with you... I've hunted em' in 17 different states east of the Mississippi and have been very successful in all of them. When I retired two years ago I promised myself to start early somewhere every year instead of waiting until our season begins in May.. I do not like to hunt the south because I have never found a place where they gobble very much and I have killed them in the deep south but just don't like it..so good ole' Kentucky starts two/three weeks before ours and why sit home and dream about hunting..so my wife and I spend 12 days hunting there and 4-5 in OHIO and then come home for ours.. your right I could never find a place better than the best kept secret in the USA --Pennsylvania!! OUR's still gobble, we might have the highest population in the US and it's all been very quiet with pressure really dropping off over the last 10 years.. I can show you flocks of 60+ field after field and they still gobble!
Here's one of my yard boys trying to hurt himself.. enjoy.

Previous

Return to Team 3