CHECK IN

grizzly

CHECK IN

Postby grizzly » March 15th, 2013, 3:35 pm

well guys looks like we're up and running so we need to get things going ...wayne

SCHUNTER

Re: CHECK IN

Postby SCHUNTER » March 18th, 2013, 11:22 am

Sorry i have not been on lately.but i am here and ready for season to start here in SC.I have got 13 more day to go.Good Luck to all in Team 4.

mossyoakpro

Postby mossyoakpro » March 19th, 2013, 4:04 pm

Checkin in...I struck out opening weekend in Florida but I will be making another trip in a couple of weeks. Lookin forward to a great contest gents!!

rbewilson

Postby rbewilson » March 19th, 2013, 8:35 pm

I am here also,just little over a week before my season starts been scouting but have not seen anything yet,what should we name our team?

xcal1ber

Postby xcal1ber » March 19th, 2013, 9:33 pm

I am here quite a bit, but whether it will let me post or not will be a mystery. If someone wants to give me their email, so I can let you know whats going on, if I can't post, then that would be awesome! Season starts in about 3 weeks and I am ready to smoke one. They have just now started gobbling in my area so season should hit perfect. Like I said, if someone wants to message me their email so I can get a hold of you all if it won't let me sign in, then that will help a lot. This forum is falling to peices! Seems like a lot of people is having trouble signing in.
There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.
-Fred Bear

Return to Team 4