Triple J outdoors Big Tom Tourney
Rules & Regulations/Registration Form
April 17th – May 30th
1) Contestants must have a valid spring turkey license for the state of Minnesota.
2) Contestants must abide by all MN DNR spring turkey hunting regulations.
3) All contestants are required to sign this form absolving Triple J Outdoors or anyone affiliated with Triple J outdoors, the tournament sponsors and their employees from any responsibility for any property damage or personal injury sustained as a result of their participation in the tournament or any related activities.
4) Safety must be observed at all times during practice or competition.
5) All contestants are expected to follow high standards of sportsman ship, courtesy, and conservation. Any contestant who displays poor sportsmanship, violates these rules or any MN DNR state or local laws, or brings poor publicity to the tournament or turkey hunting will be disqualified without refund.
6) All birds harvested will be scored using the NWTF scoring system on field dressed birds. Tie breakers will go off the length or the beard.
7) All scoring will be done at 3504 Essen Rd. Cambridge, MN 55008 from 6pm-9pm every night unless other arrangements are made with with Josh. You must call before coming to have birds scored or make other arrangements. If other arrangements are made the birds may be kept cool but not frozen. It is the contestants responsibility to have the bird scored.
8) All birds must be tagged with the contestants tag.
9) Birds may be taken with shot gun or bow.
10) Registration form is due by April 16th by mail or in person.
11) Entry fee is $25 of which $20 goes to pay out and $5 is donated to the NWTF. Pay back is as follows 1st place 60% 2nd place 25% and 3rd place 15%.
Mail forms to Josh Johnson of Triple J Outdoors
3504 Essen Rd. Cambridge, MN 55008
For questions call Josh at 763 691 4127 or email Triplejoutdoorsmn@gmail.com