Team 2 checking in

The general page for the annual turkey hunting contest. Tons of fun even if you're not on a team.
dewey

Re: Team 2 checking in

Postby dewey » March 9th, 2013, 9:30 pm

ylpnfol wrote:Just checking in was wondering how this was going to work.

The contest is pretty simple in that the goal is for everyone to harvest a mature gobbler and have fun doing it. The team with the most successful hunters, highest percentage of harvested turkeys to hunters, is more or less the winner. There are some tie breakers just in case.

Hopefully the administration here will set up team pages for this year and then we will be able to post there about hunting plans and eventually the hunt itself.

I excited to hear everyone's hunting recap.

Dewey
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." --Mahatma Gandhi

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat."--F. Scott Fitzgerald, American writer

       

ylpnfol

Re: Team 2 checking in

Postby ylpnfol » March 10th, 2013, 9:40 am

i know how the contest works, i was referring to the fact that the contest threads haven't been put together yet, like the last two years, so it looks like we'll have to make do with this set up :( anyway, enough with the technicalities, the snow is gone [ rough week ] the sun is out, headed to the woods to look around this week, i'm ready for action, and last but not least, Dewey for President.....and how about " Dewey's Dewbills "for a name :D .....4 weeks and counting
Attachments
eastern_tom7_300.jpg
eastern_tom7_300.jpg (111.06 KiB) Viewed 2165 times
David

You never know, unless you go

Previous

Return to Base Camp