Benelli Super Nova

Your place to talk about anything and everything hunting-related!
ads1

Re: Benelli Super Nova

Postby ads1 » March 8th, 2013, 10:45 am

turkeymaster wrote:Hey guys! I have just recently bought the Benelli SuperNova with the Pistol Grip. It is an amazing gun that shoots well. I recommend it to anyone. But i need a turkey choke and i dont have a lot of money left over from buying this gun. Im using the remington #4 shot and i have been looking at the gobblin thunder but that is way to much money for a choke that i can afford to buy? any suggestions?

Try this website for some good information: http://www.allaboutshooting.com I purchased an SSX for my Benelli for around $37 and change from this site.

onpoint

Re: RE: Benelli Super Nova

Postby onpoint » March 10th, 2013, 11:08 am

WillowRidgeCalls wrote:Before you even try another choke, I'd try the 3" shells first. You might be suprized how much different your pattern is and may like what you got.

Try the Winchester Supreme Elites in 3". I was shooting the the 3 1/2 in a Beretta Extrema but got better patterns with the 3" and a lot less recoil :D
"Chasin' gobblers has a lot in common with dealing with a wife, 'bout the time ya' think ya' got 'em figured out, they change the rules!!!"

Previous

Return to Talkin' Turkey • General discussion