2013 Spring Contest Teams

Your place to talk about anything and everything hunting-related!
Gobblerman

Re: 2013 Spring Contest Teams

Postby Gobblerman » March 4th, 2013, 8:55 am

DonMcJr wrote:Just saw this and I would like to be on a Team again This year.

1 Bird in Michigan. The only problem is if I can't hunt due to having Surgery on my right arm I still plan to call them in for my Father who has never shot a Turkey. So if I can't Hunt can I use my Dad as my hunter Due to the Sugery? Thanks!

I have added DonMcJr to Team 7 so that all of the initial teams are balanced. (Don,...please check in with team 7). If other supplementals sign up for the contest, I will wait until there are enough of them to either add another team member to each team, or fill another six-man team.

mossyoakpro

Postby mossyoakpro » March 4th, 2013, 8:58 am

Team #4 looks pretty strong to me....you fellas better put your big boy pants on to play with us!! Since this is a quantity over quality contest you fellers are in some serious trouble. There are 2 of us on there that are planning on reducing the population in several states this season!!

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!

bcknuts

Postby bcknuts » March 4th, 2013, 11:28 am

Mossyoakpro you do look like you have a ok team.Key word ok Don't jump out there to fast Bow.Our do I need to remind you of a story of a old bull and a young steer sitting atop a hill looking down on a bunch of well you know. :lol:

bcknuts

Postby bcknuts » March 4th, 2013, 11:41 am

Well I thought Teem Three look so good .I had to go out and buy another box of shells.Only had 4 shells and got 5 tag so thought i just get that other one. :lol:

TurkeyJohn

Postby TurkeyJohn » March 4th, 2013, 1:21 pm

Thanks for setting this up again Gobblerman,

Rarin' to go when the snow leaves and the season opens April 25th.

Like waiting for Christmas,

TurkeyJohn
Hobby.....Is there anything other than turkey hunting??

dewey

Postby dewey » March 4th, 2013, 2:05 pm

Do we need to contact Stephanie or Ben to set up team pages for the 2013 contest? It would probably also be a good idea to archive the 2012 contest teams.

Dewey
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." --Mahatma Gandhi

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat."--F. Scott Fitzgerald, American writer

       

misoiltester

Postby misoiltester » March 4th, 2013, 2:59 pm

dewey wrote:Do we need to contact Stephanie or Ben to set up team pages for the 2013 contest? It would probably also be a good idea to archive the 2012 contest teams.

Dewey

Whooppeeee I'm back.

Good suggestion, maybe someone PM one or both??
Ever wonder where the white goes when the snow melts????

turkey junky

Postby turkey junky » March 4th, 2013, 5:20 pm

sweet misoiltester is able to come out & play again!!!

thanks again gobblerman for running things once again this yr... good luck to you this season... been seeing any mountain merriams down your way gobblerman???

Gobblerman

Postby Gobblerman » March 4th, 2013, 9:13 pm

dewey wrote:Do we need to contact Stephanie or Ben to set up team pages for the 2013 contest? It would probably also be a good idea to archive the 2012 contest teams.

Dewey

I sent Stephanie a message yesterday about setting up the contest section. ....Probably wouldn't hurt for others to express the same sentiment.
turkey junky wrote:sweet misoiltester is able to come out & play again!!!

turkey junky wrote:sweet misoiltester is able to come out & play again!!!

thanks again gobblerman for running things once again this yr... good luck to you this season... been seeing any mountain merriams down your way gobblerman???[/quote]

I haven't been up to the mountains since early December, but I'm sure there are lots of gobblers around. Our southcentral NM mountains are a turkey factory. ...Also hear we had a great hatch last summer,...so I suspect there will be lots of two-year-olds next year, as well.

mossyoakpro

Postby mossyoakpro » March 4th, 2013, 9:43 pm

bcknuts wrote:Mossyoakpro you do look like you have a ok team.Key word ok Don't jump out there to fast Bow.Our do I need to remind you of a story of a old bull and a young steer sitting atop a hill looking down on a bunch of well you know. :lol:

I know the end of that little tale :D Just trying to put everyone on notice is all.... :lol:

PreviousNext

Return to Talkin' Turkey • General discussion