Forum Problems

The latest news from the field!
Brian Lovett

Forum Problems

Postby Brian Lovett » December 17th, 2012, 3:22 pm

Hey all:
Because of a server migration, we experienced some forum problems this past week. Our tech folks assure me this has been remedied. However, if you have difficulty logging on or get booted from the forums, please let me know. brian.lovett@fwmedia.com. Thanks.

ylpnfol

Re: Forum Problems

Postby ylpnfol » December 19th, 2012, 7:17 pm

I was unable to log on for awhile....obviously it's better now. Merry Christmas
David

You never know, unless you go

WillowRidgeCalls

Postby WillowRidgeCalls » February 26th, 2013, 9:49 pm

Seems like the problem is back again, we've lost a few folks and they can't get back onto the forum.
WillowRidgeCalls
WI Youth & LTH Mentor
Dodge Co. NWTF
Scott

soiltester

Postby soiltester » February 27th, 2013, 11:49 am

I've reset my password over 6 times now and still don't get logged in as misoiltester!!!

WillowRidgeCalls

Postby WillowRidgeCalls » February 27th, 2013, 9:47 pm

Right now it has all the T&TH Staff is locked out also, they are working on it as fast as possible to get everything back up and runnin smooth.
WillowRidgeCalls
WI Youth & LTH Mentor
Dodge Co. NWTF
Scott

dewey

Postby dewey » February 27th, 2013, 11:04 pm

WillowRidgeCalls wrote:Right now it has all the T&TH Staff is locked out also, they are working on it as fast as possible to get everything back up and runnin smooth.

I tell you it is the turkeys that are keeping everyone locked out. T&TH staff being locked out convinced me. Scott you and Charlie need to head over to T&TH headquarters and take out those turkeys with extreme prejudice!!!!

Dewey
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." --Mahatma Gandhi

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat."--F. Scott Fitzgerald, American writer

       

WillowRidgeCalls

Postby WillowRidgeCalls » February 28th, 2013, 5:48 pm

dewey wrote:
WillowRidgeCalls wrote:Right now it has all the T&TH Staff is locked out also, they are working on it as fast as possible to get everything back up and runnin smooth.

I tell you it is the turkeys that are keeping everyone locked out. T&TH staff being locked out convinced me. Scott you and Charlie need to head over to T&TH headquarters and take out those turkeys with extreme prejudice!!!!

Dewey

Yep them turks are causing all sorts of problem :evil: . Charlie will have to bring Vick along so he can circle the buildings and keep the little buggers from sneaking in and chewin on the cables.
WillowRidgeCalls
WI Youth & LTH Mentor
Dodge Co. NWTF
Scott

Brian Lovett

Postby Brian Lovett » March 4th, 2013, 11:50 am

Hi all:
I think we have our forum problems fixed, but I'd like you to let me know for sure.
If you're still having trouble, try these steps:

1) First log out of turkeyandturkeyhunting.com, and log back in and check to see if they’re logged in to the forum. If so, great nothing else needs to be done.
2) If the first try doesn’t work, browse to your profile page, and change your password. You can enter your current password. After doing so, log out of TTH and log back in, and you should be logged into the forum.

Feel free to PM or email me with feedback or continuing concerns. Thanks for your patience.

misoiltester

Postby misoiltester » March 4th, 2013, 1:12 pm

Whoopppeeee :lol:
Finally back in!!
Thanks Brian ;)
Ever wonder where the white goes when the snow melts????

ylpnfol

Postby ylpnfol » March 4th, 2013, 7:15 pm

i tried twice to start a new topic, when i submitted it, my profile page came.....?????
David

You never know, unless you go

Next

Return to News from Turkey & Turkey Hunting