turkey junky account frozen?

Your place to talk about anything and everything hunting-related!
dewey

Re: turkey junky account frozen?

Postby dewey » February 26th, 2013, 1:35 pm

I thought for a while that the turkeys in Wisconsin hacked into the forum in an attempt to learn WRC's hunting strategies and then get him banned in hopes he would quit turkey hunting. :lol:

Dewey
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." --Mahatma Gandhi

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat."--F. Scott Fitzgerald, American writer

       

charlie elk

Postby charlie elk » February 26th, 2013, 2:24 pm

dewey wrote:I thought for a while that the turkeys in Wisconsin hacked into the forum in an attempt to learn WRC's hunting strategies and then get him banned in hopes he would quit turkey hunting.

You might be on to something there, I have thought for years turkeys spy on the DNR so that they know which days to shutup. ;)
Now they must be tech savvy because this site is having a whole flock of problems...

Ben emailed me back promptly this morning after I inquired about my log in problem and he indicated there was a wide spread site outage and log in problems. Dog gone those turkeys anyway, it will sure feel good to kill one in spite of their sabotage efforts. :lol:
later,
charlie
If you agree with me call it fact; if you disagree - call it my opinion.
After all - we are talking turkey.

WillowRidgeCalls

Postby WillowRidgeCalls » February 26th, 2013, 3:39 pm

charlie elk wrote:
dewey wrote:I thought for a while that the turkeys in Wisconsin hacked into the forum in an attempt to learn WRC's hunting strategies and then get him banned in hopes he would quit turkey hunting.

You might be on to something there, I have thought for years turkeys spy on the DNR so that they know which days to shutup. ;)
Now they must be tech savvy because this site is having a whole flock of problems...

Ben emailed me back promptly this morning after I inquired about my log in problem and he indicated there was a wide spread site outage and log in problems. Dog gone those turkeys anyway, it will sure feel good to kill one in spite of their sabotage efforts. :lol:

Wonder which turkey drew the short staw and was volunteered to chew through the wires to the server, causing all the trouble with the site? I want his number, he's on the gal darn list :D .
WillowRidgeCalls
WI Youth & LTH Mentor
Dodge Co. NWTF
Scott

Treerooster

Postby Treerooster » February 26th, 2013, 8:40 pm

I just experienced this. I was logged in but not really.

There was no option to log out only an option to log in.

Whenever I tried to log in again it took me to my profile as I was already logged in.

Confusing.

Then I tried to PM Ben and it took me to where I actually could log in and it worked that time.

This forum is acting weird lately.
As far as this turkey thing......I know enough...to know enough...that I don't know enough

WillowRidgeCalls

Postby WillowRidgeCalls » February 26th, 2013, 9:40 pm

I talked with Dixie Belle and he can log in on the homepage, but it won't let him join the forum?
WillowRidgeCalls
WI Youth & LTH Mentor
Dodge Co. NWTF
Scott

Treerooster

Postby Treerooster » February 26th, 2013, 9:58 pm

WillowRidgeCalls wrote:I talked with Dixie Belle and he can log in on the homepage, but it won't let him join the forum?

Tell him to try to send a PM.
As far as this turkey thing......I know enough...to know enough...that I don't know enough

WillowRidgeCalls

Postby WillowRidgeCalls » February 26th, 2013, 11:58 pm

Treerooster wrote:
WillowRidgeCalls wrote:I talked with Dixie Belle and he can log in on the homepage, but it won't let him join the forum?

Tell him to try to send a PM.

I gave him Ben and Brian's email, unless it's like yours was where it says your logged in but your not? Not sure why it wouldn't let him on the forum, even as a guest?
WillowRidgeCalls
WI Youth & LTH Mentor
Dodge Co. NWTF
Scott

Steve_In

Postby Steve_In » February 27th, 2013, 8:58 am

Test post :D
Steve, I love "smoked" turkey

ylpnfol

Postby ylpnfol » February 27th, 2013, 10:10 am

i had the same " issues " back in December, Brian posted something about it on the TTH News thread, i didn't do anything [ but reply to Brians post ] and it fixed itself [?]....time will tell.....oh well, it ain't fixed 100%, went to edit this post and it took me to my profile page, and logged me out....closed site, reopened and logged back in.....hmmmm something buggy is going on :o
David

Unofficial mascot for Team 2
Springtime Assassins

soiltester

Postby soiltester » February 27th, 2013, 11:50 am

I reset my password a couple more times as misoiltester and still can't get loged in :roll:

PreviousNext

Return to Talkin' Turkey • General discussion