STILL WAITING

turkey junky

STILL WAITING

Postby turkey junky » February 1st, 2013, 12:08 pm

feb 1 & no word yet on the MN draw results??? got 14 more days till we get the notice in the mail you would think the MNDNR would have results posted B4 we would get them in the mail??? it would not surprise me at all if that was not the case!!! lol

if MNDNR wants to copy the WIDNR & its turkey hunt procedures & units ETC. they should try to speed up there draw & post the results in a timely manner??? whats the hold up i wonder???

dewey

Re: STILL WAITING

Postby dewey » February 1st, 2013, 2:50 pm

Here is a link the MnDNR website where you will be able to figure out if you were drawn or not. I would think that by mid to late next week the results should be posted.

http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/hunting/turkey/index.html

Dewey
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." --Mahatma Gandhi

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat."--F. Scott Fitzgerald, American writer

       

Gopherlongbeards

Postby Gopherlongbeards » February 2nd, 2013, 10:25 am

I've heard a rumor that results should be posted online Monday....

charlie elk

Postby charlie elk » February 3rd, 2013, 11:42 am

Once upon a time MN used to draw before WI. At the risk of a soapbox rant :lol: What happened?
later,
charlie
If you agree with me call it fact; if you disagree - call it my opinion.
After all - we are talking turkey.

dewey

Postby dewey » February 3rd, 2013, 12:40 pm

charlie elk wrote:Once upon a time MN used to draw before WI. At the risk of a soapbox rant :lol: What happened?

I am not sure as I have only been turkey hunting since 2008. As for the lottery drawing I am not sure what takes three to four weeks to figure out.

Dewey
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." --Mahatma Gandhi

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat."--F. Scott Fitzgerald, American writer

       

Treerooster

Postby Treerooster » February 3rd, 2013, 3:46 pm

You guys don't know how good you have it LOL.

Colorado apps are even due until Feb 14th and results are out March 8th. Just a little over a month before the season starts on April 13th.

I actually talked to a guy at the DOW about how it doesn't give a guy much time to plan and they should move up the draw dates. He got kind of huffy with me.
As far as this turkey thing......I know enough...to know enough...that I don't know enough

charlie elk

Postby charlie elk » February 3rd, 2013, 8:59 pm

Oh, not to worry, I very aware we live in Turkey Paradise here and that is what makes us overly obsessive compulsive turkey nerds. :lol: :lol:
later,
charlie
If you agree with me call it fact; if you disagree - call it my opinion.
After all - we are talking turkey.

Treerooster

Postby Treerooster » February 3rd, 2013, 10:50 pm

charlie elk wrote:Oh, not to worry, I very aware we live in Turkey Paradise here and that is what makes us overly obsessive compulsive turkey nerds. :lol: :lol:

I'm right there with you guys...at least in spirit. :D
As far as this turkey thing......I know enough...to know enough...that I don't know enough

Gopherlongbeards

Postby Gopherlongbeards » February 4th, 2013, 3:25 pm

I now hear results will be delayed until later this week, or maybe even early next week. :roll:

dewey

Postby dewey » February 4th, 2013, 3:31 pm

Gopherlongbeards wrote:I now hear results will be delayed until later this week, or maybe even early next week. :roll:

I saw that the landowner list is posted so I was hoping it was going to be soon. Hey Gopher do you go a source at the MnDNR or what?

Dewey

       

Next

Return to Minnesota