Nebraska Merriam Turkey Hunt!

3rivers

Nebraska Merriam Turkey Hunt!

Postby 3rivers » February 1st, 2013, 2:46 pm

I am an outfitter in Northern Nebraska of 3Rivers Hunting Company. Mostly in Boyd, Holt and Knox Counties. Check us out at www.3rivershunting.com

This post is for anyone on the board who has questions about hunting Turkeys in Nebraska. If I can help/assist you in any way, I will be glad to help. Anything from a fully outfitted hunt to helping with permission on land for a DIY turkey hunt. Maybe just a question about the area? I am on here to look for prospective hunters interested in coming to my camp....but also would like to promote our state and help you out with your trip to NE. I look forward to hearing from you.
Go Big Red!
Tony Hoffman
402-640-8678
tony@3rivershunting.com

turkey junky

Re: Nebraska Merriam Turkey Hunt!

Postby turkey junky » February 2nd, 2013, 11:43 am

guess my only question is the question of HYBRID TURKEYS in your area??? i have hunted the region B4 & have talked to many wildlife biologist in the area & they say them birds are all pretty much HYBRIDS eastern/merriams/even pen raised HYBRIDS & they are the color or RIOs is that the case on your hunts/property??? or do you have a mostly merriams sub species population SNOW WHITE MERRIAMS i should say on ur lands???

Return to Nebraska