I need help

Moore

I need help

Postby Moore » January 14th, 2013, 9:59 pm

I'm looking at using HEVI-13 Magnum Blend 12 Gauge Turkey Load size 5,6,7 I cant find the regs to see if its legal here

Treerooster

Re: I need help

Postby Treerooster » January 14th, 2013, 11:25 pm

As far as this turkey thing......I know enough...to know enough...that I don't know enough

dewey

Postby dewey » January 14th, 2013, 11:31 pm

Moore wrote:I'm looking at using HEVI-13 Magnum Blend 12 Gauge Turkey Load size 5,6,7 I cant find the regs to see if its legal here

According to the 2013 SPRING WILD TURKEY HUNT APPLICATION PROCEDURES at the bottom of the second page under 'Methods of take' states that the shot size must be #4 or smaller. So as far as I can tell your Hevi-shot should be legal.

I would provide you with a link but I am not very good at doing it on a smart phone. Looks like treerooster provided you with the link.

Dewey
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." --Mahatma Gandhi

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat."--F. Scott Fitzgerald, American writer

       

dewey

Postby dewey » January 16th, 2013, 11:15 am

Hey Moore,

I am not sure if you have a choke tube already picked out or not but if you need some advice on choke tubes check out the link below. There is a thread talking about the Hevi-shot choke tubes and people seem to be very happy with it.

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=273

Dewey
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." --Mahatma Gandhi

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat."--F. Scott Fitzgerald, American writer

       

Return to Minnesota