Introduce yourself to the forum. Say hello and give a bit about why you love turkey hunting.
hootowl

Postby hootowl » April 26th, 2012, 5:22 pm

Well Iam 52 years old and I got into Turkey Hunting 3 years ago, Killing my 1st Bird Last year a (Jake), Last year I hunted only 30 minutes and Killed my Bird? This year I have already been Once, with Not the Same Luck. I have no reason why I started Turkey hunting so Late in Life, But My loss, as I Love this sport, I went to Kansas last year, No Bird but enjoyed the trip. I love reading about Turkey Hunting and Tips, I have not masterd the Mouth Call, as I try and pratice as much as I can, I do it alot driving and Iam sure people see me and think Wow, look at this Guy. If there are any Books you have read and enjoyed could you pass the Book Titles so I can purchase at Amazon. I am a Paid Firefighter for 26 years now, Married 31 years with 2 chrildern, and My Son Loves to Hunt with Dad when he can, But started his Job after Collage
and has very little time, My Daughter loves Hunting, and has been with me several times(Deer), and she has killed 2 doe's with Muzzleloader. Iam a Huge Bowhunter, and My Goal is to Harvest a Turkey with My Bow.

Thanks for Having Me, I plan to ask alot of qustions, So Bare with me.

Dave Worsley---------AKA-----Hootowl

WillowRidgeCalls

Re: New Member

Postby WillowRidgeCalls » October 24th, 2012, 10:41 pm

Welcome to T&TH Dave, feel free to ask all the question you need answered. We try to help all our members with problem birds, by answering as many question as we can and give tips to help you out. Hope to hear more from you. :)
WillowRidgeCalls
WI Youth & LTH Mentor
Dodge Co. NWTF
Scott

Steve_In

Re: New Member

Postby Steve_In » October 25th, 2012, 7:45 am

Welcome Dave. There is a lot of knowledge here so don't be bashful about asking questions. What part of the country are you from?
Steve, I love "smoked" turkey

Return to New Members of the Forum