IT'S ON In N.Y.

grizzly

IT'S ON In N.Y.

Postby grizzly » September 30th, 2012, 7:08 am

Well guys and gals Monday will be here in 24 hours and with that turkey season is here as well as bowhunting for deer and small game season . I myself plan to get in to work early and turkey hunt in the afternoon . To my fellow hunters what ever you are chasing i wish you much success . Lets be safe be aware of what we are shooting and to all my bowhunting friends lets be safe in your stands and be sure to wear your safety harness i see why to many articles in the newspapper of hunters killed or hurt badly because they have falling out of their treestands and it could have been prevented . Let the hunting begin and lets us share our stories and pics ....wayne

retranger

Re: IT'S ON In N.Y.

Postby retranger » October 1st, 2012, 8:12 am

Well bow season actually opened for us the 27th of Sept. Actually that is for deer but I don't really like that forum. Any how turkey also joined the season this morning. Since the seasons opened in our brightly painted woods it has been raining, threating to wash any spilled blood if you were fortunate enough to have a something come to your location, so I haven't been out. Must echo Wayne's post and everyone be safe. BE SURE OF YOUR TARGET AND WHATS BEHIND IT!!!!
What works for me may not work for you and what works today may not work tomorrow
Doug <- <- ~<- <- <- ~ <-

grizzly

Postby grizzly » October 1st, 2012, 5:47 pm

Yeah Doug i forget that deer season opens a little earlier for you guys up north. I wish you good hunting as the season progresses...wayne

Turkeybuster

Postby Turkeybuster » October 2nd, 2012, 7:04 pm

Good luck Wayne and Doug archery is in here but we have to wait until the 27 th. for the turkeys.
Be safe out there and have a great season.

Jon
Turkeybuster

ylpnfol

Postby ylpnfol » October 3rd, 2012, 8:20 am

good luck gentlemen, we start monday down here, can't wait, hopefully the rain will end shortly and we can get in woods.....hunt smart and hunt safe
David

You never know, unless you go

grizzly

Postby grizzly » October 3rd, 2012, 4:15 pm

Thank you Jon and David and the same to you both good luck and safe hunting ...wayne

Return to New York