MKW Malaysian Blackwood Trumpet

Support for hopelessly addicted turkey call collectors
Hobie

MKW Malaysian Blackwood Trumpet

Postby Hobie » September 17th, 2012, 5:16 pm

This is a call that Mike and I talked about making a year ago.Mike got this wood and told me about it and sent me pictures of the blank.I said that I would like a call out of the blank when it dried.Well a year goes by Mike and I talk all the time about turkey and turkey hunting and no mention of the call then I get a txt a week or so back and its a call turned.Mike tells me that that is my call.
The call is Malaysian Blackwood body with a Ivory mouth piece and cork lip stop.The reason I mention the lip stop is because Mike never did a cork one and being a PITA I asked for one.
I will say this with no resevation that this call is the easiest call I own and will out play any call that I own and I have some big name callmaker calls.If any one wants to hear this call message me and I will be glad to play it over the phone for you.

Turkeybuster

Re: MKW Malaysian Blackwood Trumpet

Postby Turkeybuster » September 18th, 2012, 9:21 pm

Sure is a pretty looking trumpet Hobie Mike makes a top notch horn. Congrats. to both of you.

Jon
Turkeybuster

WillowRidgeCalls

Re: MKW Malaysian Blackwood Trumpet

Postby WillowRidgeCalls » September 19th, 2012, 10:13 pm

Turkeybuster wrote:Sure is a pretty looking trumpet Hobie Mike makes a top notch horn. Congrats. to both of you.

Jon

X2
WillowRidgeCalls
WI Youth & LTH Mentor
Dodge Co. NWTF
Scott

Return to Call Collecting