WARNING

Your place to talk about anything and everything hunting-related!
retranger

WARNING

Postby retranger » September 18th, 2012, 6:24 pm

[size=150]I just went to Deweys site to down load the resizing program. When I went to install,,,,, my AVG detected a "TROJAN/BACKDOOR" :evil: :mrgreen: Never had this happen before ,,,, has anyone else :?: :?:[/size]
What works for me may not work for you and what works today may not work tomorrow
Doug <- <- ~<- <- <- ~ <-

dewey

Re: WARNING

Postby dewey » September 18th, 2012, 10:11 pm

retranger wrote:[size=150]I just went to Deweys site to down load the resizing program. When I went to install,,,,, my AVG detected a "TROJAN/BACKDOOR" :evil: :mrgreen: Never had this happen before ,,,, has anyone else :?: :?:[/size]

I downloaded the program on my work computer and never had any problems. I am not sure what to day as I am not a computer expert.
I just went to the thread about resizing photos and clicked on the link and went to the website but after I went back to the T&TH website a window popped up asking for my credentials. I thought it was odd so I hit cancel.

I wonder if that website now has a virus in it. Are there any computer experts out there that could chime in?

Dewey
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." --Mahatma Gandhi

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat."--F. Scott Fitzgerald, American writer

       

Return to Talkin' Turkey • General discussion