T & TH Mag. Renewal

Your place to talk about anything and everything hunting-related!
misoiltester

T & TH Mag. Renewal

Postby misoiltester » July 18th, 2012, 2:17 pm

What a laugh :lol:
I just got a renewal notice from the Publishers Billing Association, for a 1 year renewal of the T & TH Magazine .. oh, and for $49.95 :shock:

If I remember correctly, the last time I renewed my subscription, I got a discount for a 3 year renewal through T & TH.
Does anyone know if the offer is still available through T & TH, or has it gone to yearly renewal only??

Thanks for any insight :)
Ever wonder where the white goes when the snow melts????

Brian Lovett

Re: T & TH Mag. Renewal

Postby Brian Lovett » July 18th, 2012, 2:37 pm

It's a scam. Unless a sub or renewal offer comes from Palm Coast, Fla., it's not legitimate. Please feel free to file it in the round bin.
T&TH and other magazines have had trouble with these bogus offers for the past two or three years. We've sent another cease-and-desist letter, but that's about all we can do.
RE: legitimate renewals: Currently, it's $37.95 for first-time three-year renewals and $39.95 for second-time or subsequent three-year renewals.

Duke0002

Postby Duke0002 » July 18th, 2012, 3:17 pm

Got the scam in the mail today for the same 49.95... Said I was fortunate to get that price :lol: Sent from some place in Oregon. Straight to the paper recycling bin!

misoiltester

Postby misoiltester » July 18th, 2012, 4:26 pm

Brian Lovett wrote:It's a scam. Unless a sub or renewal offer comes from Palm Coast, Fla., it's not legitimate. Please feel free to file it in the round bin.
T&TH and other magazines have had trouble with these bogus offers for the past two or three years. We've sent another cease-and-desist letter, but that's about all we can do.
RE: legitimate renewals: Currently, it's $37.95 for first-time three-year renewals and $39.95 for second-time or subsequent three-year renewals.

If renewal is available on this site, let me know where to click, or where else can I look, to do it online .. or do I need to call my renewal in??
Many thanks Brian ;)

Brian Lovett

Postby Brian Lovett » July 19th, 2012, 8:34 am

The scammers must have done a mass mailing early this week, because it seems as if anyone connected with Turkey & Turkey Hunting received a bogus offer. We'll certainly do everything we can to stop these folks.
Meanwhile, you can legitimately renew your sub by clicking on the "Renew" button in the subscription panel on the right bar of our site. I think you'll find our offer is a little better!
Thanks for letting us know about the bogus offers. And thanks for your patience.

misoiltester

Postby misoiltester » July 19th, 2012, 10:29 am

Brian Lovett wrote:The scammers must have done a mass mailing early this week, because it seems as if anyone connected with Turkey & Turkey Hunting received a bogus offer. We'll certainly do everything we can to stop these folks.
Meanwhile, you can legitimately renew your sub by clicking on the "Renew" button in the subscription panel on the right bar of our site. I think you'll find our offer is a little better!
Thanks for letting us know about the bogus offers. And thanks for your patience.

Thanks again Brian :D

Now I have to wait for my "REAL" renewal notice, to get my PIN #, for the best offer ;)

Cut N Run

Postby Cut N Run » July 20th, 2012, 11:49 am

I left the form blank, wiped my butt with it and mailed it back to them. It was so worth the cost of a stamp. Maybe now they'll get the message to quit sending me junk mail.

Jim
Luck Counts, good or bad

WillowRidgeCalls

Postby WillowRidgeCalls » July 20th, 2012, 1:18 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Jim, yeah I got the same one from OR.
WillowRidgeCalls
WI Youth & LTH Mentor
Dodge Co. NWTF
Scott

Hookspur

Postby Hookspur » July 20th, 2012, 3:52 pm

How come first-time 3-year renewals get a better price than those of us who have been with you since the very beginning???

misoiltester

Postby misoiltester » July 21st, 2012, 7:12 am

Hookspur wrote:How come first-time 3-year renewals get a better price than those of us who have been with you since the very beginning???

1st time 3-yr renewals :?:
Doc .. If I remember back, most times the 3 yr renewal was the best price .. but last time I only did a 2 year ;) At one time I was 5 years ahead :shock:
AND all I know , is I remember when Gerry/Jerry(sp) Blair was the editor :lol:

Next

Return to Talkin' Turkey • General discussion