Any Mass Hunters on this Forum?

Massturkey1

Any Mass Hunters on this Forum?

Postby Massturkey1 » February 18th, 2009, 11:17 am

Just trying to get a sense of how many fellow Massachusetts Hunters we have on the forum...

BagABuck

RE: Any Mass Hunters on this Forum?

Postby BagABuck » February 27th, 2009, 6:49 am

Hey Massturkey1, live in zone 7, along Ct. line. A few small farms left, turkey population is good ! Can't wait !

Marc

Massturkey1

Postby Massturkey1 » March 4th, 2009, 5:33 am

I'm on the northern board of MA right below NH and hunt in zone 9 and 10.  This will be my first turkey season.  I hope it will be a good one, i see gobblers 5 minutes from my house at least once a week.  I also hope to get up to Maine and turkey hunt up there.

reKor11

Postby reKor11 » March 4th, 2009, 1:06 pm

Zone 1.  First year in Mass last year, hunted alot of public land and had a lot of action but couldn't connect.  Have permission on several private farms this year so I'm hoping for some better luck.  Good to see some hunters from the area.  Shoot em in the face!

OTSDAWA_RIDGE_HUNTER

Postby OTSDAWA_RIDGE_HUNTER » March 10th, 2009, 5:29 am

Cape Cod here.  Stationed in the US Coast Guard and there are turkeys down here believe it or not.  Originally from Upstate NY (no i'm not a Yankees fan) LOL!! Been hunting turkeys since the mid 80's and it is by far my passion.  Usually hunt opening week down here just over the bridge and then its off to Upstate NY for May 1st where I hunt for 2 weeks straight.  Good luck to everyone this year.  The days are getting longer and it wont be long now before they start busting up.

Mack
"Many people talk smack about their skills.....I let my beard board and spur necklaces do the talking"

Return to Massachusetts