T&TH Rendezvous

Your place to talk about anything and everything hunting-related!
Mossberg835

Re: T&TH Rendezvous

Postby Mossberg835 » June 3rd, 2012, 12:38 am

i would love to be able to get together with all you guys. There is nobody around here where i live that is as addicted as i am to it but also reads and talks with fellow hunters about it. I know some guys that hunt just as much as i do but once the season is over they don't give a thought to turkey hunting...i'm thinking about it 24/7!!!!!! as i know a lot of you are ;) ;)
Hunt for thunder chickens for months at a time...you know that's right

grizzly

Postby grizzly » June 3rd, 2012, 5:33 am

i know what you're saying Mossy .turkey hunting is my passion . like you Mossy when one season gets done i start planning for the next . on topic i would love the chance to meet all you guys in person some of us have been here quite awhile and i have very much enjoyed talking turkey with you all....wayne

turkey junky

Postby turkey junky » June 3rd, 2012, 1:33 pm

yup im with you mossy im am the most addicted out of my hole family & or any other hunter i know personally turkey is my thing im think n of turkeys if im in a deer stand on opening day!!! lol my old man says if you crack my head open a strut n turkey will come strut n out!!! i had a guy from OK tell me you talk turkey with your mouth call so i guess i even talk like a turkey???

Mossberg835

Postby Mossberg835 » June 3rd, 2012, 2:09 pm

i hear ya turkey junky. Im more excited sometimes to see a group of turkeys when im bowhunting than a deer ;) The only thing that separates me from most of my fellow hunters is i cant stand country or blues. :o :o sorry to all you that do, but im a metal head. Well, more like a heavy metal head. I love tons of heavy bass and drum, cant get enough :D :D
Hunt for thunder chickens for months at a time...you know that's right

Fan Club

Postby Fan Club » June 5th, 2012, 6:26 pm

Steve_In wrote: We could wear our T&TH hats to help recognize each other :lol:

Now THAT's funny...I don't care who ya are !!!

:D ... :lol: ... :oops: ... :lol: ... :D
"The joy of living is his, who has the heart to demand it." Teddy Roosevelt

Previous

Return to Talkin' Turkey • General discussion