GOULDS AND GOATS

Your place to talk about anything and everything hunting-related!
gouldshunter

GOULDS AND GOATS

Postby gouldshunter » May 31st, 2012, 10:52 pm

took these pictures today down at the ranch in southern Arizona Gould turkey and brand new fawn antelope. hope the yotes don't get the fawns. hope i get a gould tag next year :D

onpoint

Re: GOULDS AND GOATS

Postby onpoint » June 1st, 2012, 6:37 am

Great pics. Enjoyed 'em :D
"Chasin' gobblers has a lot in common with dealing with a wife, 'bout the time ya' think ya' got 'em figured out, they change the rules!!!"

misoiltester

Postby misoiltester » June 1st, 2012, 7:58 am

Great Shots ;)
Now if you'll take the toms pic. 1st, and then shoot him next year, you can have a before & after pic. :roll:
Ever wonder where the white goes when the snow melts????

dewey

Postby dewey » June 1st, 2012, 10:04 am

Great looking pictures you took and thanks for sharing. Do you live in AZ? Someday I would love to go into Mexico and hunt the Gould's to complete my Royal Slam.

Dewey
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." --Mahatma Gandhi

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat."--F. Scott Fitzgerald, American writer

       

ylpnfol

Postby ylpnfol » June 3rd, 2012, 9:04 am

i love that white fan, BEAUTIFUL, hope you draw that tag.....hear those lopes make some fine table fare too ;)
David

Unofficial mascot for Team 2
Springtime Assassins

gouldshunter

Postby gouldshunter » June 4th, 2012, 7:40 pm

dewey wrote:Great looking pictures you took and thanks for sharing. Do you live in AZ? Someday I would love to go into Mexico and hunt the Gould's to complete my Royal Slam.

Dewey

yes sir I live in Arizona (originally from Mankato Mn). If you can't get to Mexico for a Gould you may as well try getting drawn here in Arizona.

Bill

gouldshunter

Postby gouldshunter » June 4th, 2012, 7:43 pm

ylpnfol wrote:i love that white fan, BEAUTIFUL, hope you draw that tag.....hear those lopes make some fine table fare too ;)

as long as it takes to get a speed goat tag here in Arizona I forgot what the taste like. :)

dewey

Postby dewey » June 4th, 2012, 10:15 pm

gouldshunter wrote:
dewey wrote:Great looking pictures you took and thanks for sharing. Do you live in AZ? Someday I would love to go into Mexico and hunt the Gould's to complete my Royal Slam.

Dewey

yes sir I live in Arizona (originally from Mankato Mn). If you can't get to Mexico for a Gould you may as well try getting drawn here in Arizona.

Bill

Mankato you say, I live in Crystal MN. What brought you from MN to AZ? If you don't mind me asking. Do you hunt deer and elk down there as well? How tough are the draw odds for a resident and a non resident? Or could you point me in the right direction? I would like to start collecting preference points for a Goulds hunt if they sell PP's.

Dewey
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." --Mahatma Gandhi

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat."--F. Scott Fitzgerald, American writer

       

gouldshunter

Postby gouldshunter » June 4th, 2012, 10:29 pm

dewey wrote:
gouldshunter wrote:

Dewey

Bill

Mankato you say, I live in Crystal MN. What brought you from MN to AZ? If you don't mind me asking. Do you hunt deer and elk down there as well? How tough are the draw odds for a resident and a non resident? Or could you point me in the right direction? I would like to start collecting preference points for a Goulds hunt if they sell PP's.

Dewey

Yes sir not only do I hunt elk and deer I live in some of the best elk country in the country. My nephews were all drawn for archery elk in my backyard. So my off season is very busy. I'll PM you about Goulds.

Return to Talkin' Turkey • General discussion