At The Roost a GREAT idea

The country's best-known hunters and callers are here to answer your questions. Ask them turkey hunting tips, or just chat about their favorite hunts.
Treerooster

At The Roost a GREAT idea

Postby Treerooster » May 30th, 2012, 8:56 am

Thanks Brian for setting this forum up and allowing us to chat with some great turkey hunters. And thanks to all who participated. There was some interesting and informative discussions for sure.

I have one suggestion though if this were to be around next year. I would like to see it happen just before the turkey season got going. Like maybe February into early March. There are a lot of guys getting on the forum then in anticipation of the coming season and we are all hungry for anything "turkey" at that time too.

Just a suggestion and maybe others will have some input?
Last edited by Treerooster on May 30th, 2012, 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
As far as this turkey thing......I know enough...to know enough...that I don't know enough

Brian Lovett

Re: At The Roost a GREAT idea

Postby Brian Lovett » May 30th, 2012, 10:13 am

An excellent suggestion. We'll definitely do that in 2013. When would everyone like to see it begin? January? February? Any guest requests?

Gopherlongbeards

Postby Gopherlongbeards » May 30th, 2012, 4:05 pm

Why stop there? Lets just try and keep these guys hanging around here year round :D

ticklishtompro

Postby ticklishtompro » May 31st, 2012, 10:51 pm

I would love to see it start around January as that is when we all start chomping at the bit for the spring season to start. Also maybe in the fall you could have some of the big fall hunting guys come back. Mark and Steve had some great things to say. I am confident you can find some good ones Brian!! :lol:
Ticklish Tom Custom Calls Prostaff
ttcutomcalls.webs.com
Mossy Oak Prostaff
Hips Archery Targets Prostaff
Dixieland Outdoors Prostaff

Return to At the Roost: Talk Turkey Hunting with Your Favorite Celebrities