NastyRack

Report inappropriate postings or technical problems.
dmcianfa

NastyRack

Postby dmcianfa » February 6th, 2009, 5:54 am

The gentlemen that goes by the username "NastyRack" is posting pictures all over the forum and seems to be aggrivating other users and posters on this forum.  Please look into this character and delete the innappropriate pic postings that are a waste of bandwidth and just plain not related to the topics being discussed in the proper areas (threads) on this forum.  These pictures need to be posted in the "Photo Gallery" instead.  I'd appreciate a timely response, thanks. 
"After eating an entire moose, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him. The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut."

Brian Lovett

RE: NastyRack

Postby Brian Lovett » February 6th, 2009, 6:02 am

We've taken care of it. The user has been banned, and the posts will be deleted soon. Thanks for your patience.

dmcianfa

Postby dmcianfa » February 6th, 2009, 6:07 am

Thank you for keeping this forum a great place to share information,  it's upkeep and work like you do that keeps this forum a respectable place and plain fun to be in!  I appreciate the timely response and take this as a "great job" compliment from a customer who cares.  Thanks 
"After eating an entire moose, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him. The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut."

wisturkeyhunter

Postby wisturkeyhunter » February 6th, 2009, 6:33 am

I finally get my own stalker and he gets banned. [:@][:D]

Fan Club

Postby Fan Club » February 6th, 2009, 11:16 am

Brian-

Thanks for the prompt response and action.

Love the forum, keep up the great work.

regards,

Jeff
"The joy of living is his, who has the heart to demand it." Teddy Roosevelt

wisturkeyhunter

Postby wisturkeyhunter » February 24th, 2009, 12:56 pm

Its pretty simple. Just push em over the edge and watch em make a fool outta themselves till the mods have enough. In my case they just fell I didn't even have to push. There different levels of craziness w/ each stalker. No 2 stalkers are the same you know.
Theres young school and theres old school.
I'm still in school.

Return to Contact