Alisha's Bird

How was your last hunt? Let's see!
scott63

Alisha's Bird

Postby scott63 » May 20th, 2012, 1:34 pm

This is my 17 yr old daughter Alisha with her third turkey ever. He is a dandy, 10.25 beard with one inch spurs, she beat me this year! We live in far Northern Ca and she is my favorite hunting partner.........Scott

Everyday Hunter

Re: Alisha's Bird

Postby Everyday Hunter » May 23rd, 2012, 8:51 am

He's a beauty -- and so is she! You're a fortunate man indeed to have her as a hunting partner, and she's fortunate to have you as a father.

Steve.
When [url="http://www.EverydayHunter.com"]"The Everyday Hunter"[/url] isn't hunting, he's thinking about hunting, talking about hunting, dreaming about hunting, writing about hunting, or wishing he were hunting.

Mossberg835

Postby Mossberg835 » May 24th, 2012, 10:16 pm

Awesome!!!!!! love seeing the other gender getting involved. there arent enough women in the outdoors, but the # is growing. My little sister has already expressed a huge interest in hunting and i cant wait till she is old enough to hunt, and ditto the statement above me...your daughter is very beautiful. nice job once again :D :D :D :D
Hunt for thunder chickens for months at a time...you know that's right

scott63

Postby scott63 » May 25th, 2012, 1:32 pm

Thanks both for your kind words. Alisha and her older brother have been fishing and hunting with me since they could walk, but her brother has been too busy with college to hunt this last year and a half so that has been extra time with Alisha. They are both great kids and I consider myself truly blessed. I have met a couple guys that don't hunt with their daughters, and boy are they missing out.......Scott

dewey

Postby dewey » May 25th, 2012, 1:47 pm

Congratulations to you and your daughter for harvesting a nice looking Rio!

Dewey
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." --Mahatma Gandhi

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat."--F. Scott Fitzgerald, American writer

       

Bobbyparks

Postby Bobbyparks » May 29th, 2012, 1:28 pm

Congratulations to you both!

Bobby
ACME PRO STAFF
Make Every Hunt a Blast With ACME Hunting Systems

Return to Photo Gallery • Post your hunting photos!