Right Hand Shooter,Left Eye Dominant

Guns, ammo, and more! What do you shoot, and why?
tracebusta32

RE: Right Hand Shooter,Left Eye Dominant

Postby tracebusta32 » February 4th, 2009, 4:51 am

I had lasik surgery about 8 years ago, however the doctor told me then that your eyes will continue to age just as if you had 20/20 vision to begin with. I had 20/15 when the surgery was completed, now I still have 20/20 so I would say that it is a brain thing.
Malachi 4:5-6
My Brother: WMB

silvestris

Postby silvestris » February 6th, 2009, 2:02 am

Frank, are you brown eyed or blue eyed.  I know a doctor named Frank Enstein who does a little organ transplanting on the side.  I am blued eyed myself.
Why be good when you can B-Mobile or Spin & Strut.

Cut N Run

Postby Cut N Run » February 9th, 2009, 11:55 am

Trace,

If you go to a red dot scope, carry some extra batteries in your vest.  Those things are useless if the light does not come on.  Most run on CR2035 batteries (a little bigger than a quarter) a pair might cost you $3.00 or so. I stopped using mine, but went hunting & found dead batteries one time.  If I hadn't thought to carry extras, it would have been hunt over for me.

I'm left eye dominant, but I also shoot lefty because of that. Come on over to the dark side (where they seldom make guns that eject shells on the correct side).  I shot an Ithaca 37 for years because it was bottom eject. Now, I'm so used to right-hand eject, I just make my first shot count. I also have double vision in about 20% of my field of view when I look right (the nerve that controls my left eye was damaged in that wreck, so it doesn't work in tandem with my right eye). Keeping one eye closed ensures no double vision...AND I keep my eye on the target.

Jim
Luck Counts, good or bad

Previous

Return to Shooting