One Thousand Posts for Wisconsin

charlie elk

One Thousand Posts for Wisconsin

Postby charlie elk » May 10th, 2012, 2:17 pm

Congratulations WI hunters here on T&TH; the first state to cross the 1000th post mark. Is Wisconsin a great state to hunt or what?
turkey junky appears to get the number 1000 credit.
later,
charlie
If you agree with me call it fact; if you disagree - call it my opinion.
After all - we are talking turkey.

turkey junky

Re: One Thousand Posts for Wisconsin

Postby turkey junky » May 10th, 2012, 2:30 pm

thank you thank you lol yes charlie WISCONSIN is a great state to hunt wild turkeys i only wish i had caught on much sooner i will explore the great turkey state next spring season more next yr no doubt!!!

hope all you other cheese land hunters did/do well for your selfs the rest of this season & cant wait till next season im already looking into spots & planing hunts for WI now!!!

ticklishtompro

Postby ticklishtompro » May 10th, 2012, 9:09 pm

We have been blessed with some great turkey hunting here, that is for sure. Depending on the winter and predators, next year should be great too! I can not believe how many jakes I have been seeing this year, more than ever!! Groups of 5, 6, 8, and one group of 10. Even if only the 50% average make it to be 2 year olds, that will be great!!
Ticklish Tom Custom Calls Prostaff
ttcutomcalls.webs.com
Mossy Oak Prostaff
Hips Archery Targets Prostaff
Dixieland Outdoors Prostaff

turkey junky

Postby turkey junky » May 10th, 2012, 10:18 pm

thats funny i havent seen a jake while out hunting i a few years... in any state i hunt
i did see them on a hunt not far from my house when i took a buddy on a early archery hunt but this is a urban area so...

my fathers WI tom was 1 of the smallest we have ever seen so it was a easy winter on even the runt turkeys this past winter i hope for more of the same from mother nature
it sure would be nice!!!

Return to Wisconsin