its so boring..

Your place to talk about anything and everything hunting-related!
trkyklr

its so boring..

Postby trkyklr » January 30th, 2009, 12:35 pm

around here that im gonna have to ask the question, whos gonna win the superbowl?whos playin?i know it aint the titans or the browns

mark hay

RE: its so boring..

Postby mark hay » January 30th, 2009, 12:50 pm

who are the titans and the browns? and who invited them anyway? if you have a superbowl ,,,what's in it? gravy from the cookin's of an EASTERN ? maybe ? with an AMISH made basket, full of CATHEAD BISCITS ? what time we eatin' ?   am i askin' too many questions ? HUH ?

'OLDSCHOOLTURKEYTACTICS'

O.I.F.VET28

Postby O.I.F.VET28 » January 30th, 2009, 1:08 pm

This is a great excuse to drink beer and hang out with the fellas, without to much trouble from the ol lady. Plus I am a Big Foozeball fan. Go Steelers!!!
Real Turkey Hunters dont need Decoys, Choke Tubes, Fiber Optic Sights, Modern Camo, or Guns!!

Real Turkey Hunters only use Burlap Sacks for Camo, and when they call a Turkey in they jump on their back and slit the Toms throat with a Swiss Army Knife

trkyklr

Postby trkyklr » January 30th, 2009, 1:32 pm

you tellin me that the steelers are playin' & one of those loud mo...[:D][:D]well never mind,who they playin' ?

trkynut54

Postby trkynut54 » January 30th, 2009, 2:00 pm

ORIGINAL: mark hay

who are the titans and the browns? and who invited them anyway? if you have a superbowl ,,,what's in it? gravy from the cookin's of an EASTERN ? maybe ? with an AMISH made basket, full of CATHEAD BISCITS ? what time we eatin' ?   am i askin' too many questions ? HUH ?

'OLDSCHOOLTURKEYTACTICS'

LMAO Am I invited?
Don't hunt harder hunt smarter

O.I.F.VET28

Postby O.I.F.VET28 » January 30th, 2009, 2:26 pm

The Arizona Cardinals [:@]
Real Turkey Hunters dont need Decoys, Choke Tubes, Fiber Optic Sights, Modern Camo, or Guns!!

Real Turkey Hunters only use Burlap Sacks for Camo, and when they call a Turkey in they jump on their back and slit the Toms throat with a Swiss Army Knife

Turkeybuster

Postby Turkeybuster » January 30th, 2009, 6:03 pm

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO![:D][:)][:D][:)]

TB

SamuraiTater

Postby SamuraiTater » January 30th, 2009, 6:45 pm

The wife is going to be out of town and my mother-in-law will be at my house.  Believe it or not, at 75, she's a huge football fan.  She's more interested in the Superbowl than I am.  I take her to Clemson football games in that piece of Heaven on earth known as Death Valley and she is all into the technical side of the game.  Not only does she understand down / distance and anticipate certain types of playcalls, but she notices penalties and gripes when they are / aren't called.

My Deadskins aren't in it, so I really don't care who wins........but I will fire up the grill and drink some good beer.

trkyklr

Postby trkyklr » January 31st, 2009, 5:11 am

is there bad beer?  

SamuraiTater

Postby SamuraiTater » January 31st, 2009, 7:49 am

ORIGINAL: trkyklr

is there bad beer?  

Unfortunately, yes.  At the risk of being labeled a beer snob, I'll out a few.  Well, it really isn't a "risk" considering I'm already an admitted beer snob.

The big 3 in America suck when it comes to brewing beer.  They're genius at marketing and distribution, but as far as quality of product goes, it's plain and simple bad beer.  And the "light" offerings they make don't even qualify as beer.  Watered-down grasshopper pee perhaps, but not beer.  It's a matter of beer culture and here in America, we have very little relative to European nations.  Sadly, the majority of American beer drinkers are less interested in the flavor, texture, body, mouthfeel, ect of their beer and more interested in the effect.  Their purpose for beer drinking is simply to pass alcohol to the brain without the intervention of taste.   .....Anheuser-Busch, Miller and Coors Brewing understand this and are happy to cheaply accomodate  They are to beer, what Chef-Boy-Ardee is to Italian cuisine.

Next

Return to Talkin' Turkey • General discussion