Wingbpne Call Pics

Your place to talk about anything and everything hunting-related!
grunt_doc

Wingbpne Call Pics

Postby grunt_doc » January 25th, 2009, 9:47 am

I'm postig these for Mark.  I'll let him do all the talkin' [:D]

grunt_doc

RE: Wingbpne Call Pics

Postby grunt_doc » January 25th, 2009, 9:47 am

some more...

mark hay

Postby mark hay » January 25th, 2009, 10:21 am

first of all i want to thank GRUNT-DOC & TRKYKLR for their time , effort , and contributions to make this a very UNIQUE call and getting the pictures on the forum .
a while back , grunt-doc contacted me about a 2001 fall issue of T & TH that i had mentioned on the forum , pertaining to targeting fall gobblers.
so i sent him the copy as well as a few others with related articles . as a token of appreciation grunt-doc made me a CUSTOM LANYARD [ which the pics don't do justice].
about this same time TRKYKLR offered to send me some bones from one of his fall hens. i first declined the offer , but soon changed my mind and let him know i wanted the bones .
here is what i have,,,,,,,,,, the bones from a tennessee hen killed by a man i've not yet met face to face, yet willing to contribute of his time and labor and the expense of mailing.
this CUSTOM LANYARD, from grunt-doc is truly a work of art to say the least. i wish the pics were better to show off this jewell . also , i've not yet met grunt-doc face to face .
as i told grunt-doc in a PM earlier today, everyone that i have shown the call and lanyard to, and told of all it took to get it were amazed .
thanks again to KEN & MATT.
mark hay                    ''oldschoolturkeytactics''

Gobblerman

Postby Gobblerman » January 25th, 2009, 10:27 am

Very cool, guys.  A true "T&TH Team Effort"!  Nicely done!

Jim

grunt_doc

Postby grunt_doc » January 25th, 2009, 2:15 pm

Glad to do it...and would be for anyone else that wants one!

It wan't just copies that I got in the mail... He sent me the origional magazines.  I figured that if a guy kept a magazine from 10 years ago, with "DON'T LOOSE THIS MAGAZINE" scribbled all over it, noted underlines, ect...that this was pretty important.  To send that off to someone he has never met should not be received without a thank you and a return. 

Turkeybuster

Postby Turkeybuster » January 25th, 2009, 5:48 pm

"AMAZEING"
The call and lanyard are a work of art and so is the story behind it, beautiful job guys.
TB

turkeydoghunter

Postby turkeydoghunter » January 26th, 2009, 1:45 am

nice call mark.....cant believe it the first one you made and the lanyard is cool too.....hope you have fun learnig how to use it.....its a deadly call...both spring and fall.....good luck .....ron

trkyklr

Postby trkyklr » January 26th, 2009, 1:54 am

thats not mine,its marks i supplied the bones thats it mark did the rest.i have made 2 of them over the weekend & ill try to post some pics later this week   any tips on running it will be appreciated    i can get some noise outta it but it dont sound like no turkey      nice lookin call mark.hows she sound? & oh yeah hey doc, whats a guy gotta do to get a lanyard?

greyghost

Postby greyghost » January 26th, 2009, 2:14 am

Nice call and great job on the braided lanyard.

Earl

turkeydoghunter

Postby turkeydoghunter » January 26th, 2009, 2:27 am

sorry about the mix up .....ken let see yours hope for your sake the look as good as marks.....lmao....[:D].....im sure they will.....ron ie..... Plain Hen Yelp

Next

Return to Talkin' Turkey • General discussion