Talk'n Turkey Expo II

WillowRidgeCalls

Re: Talk'n Turkey Expo II

Postby WillowRidgeCalls » March 21st, 2014, 9:41 am

Looking forward to another great show tomorrow and meeting all the people that come to see the expo. If y'all have never been to the Talk n Turkey expo, it a show you'll want on your to do list. It's a show that people of all ages can get involved in with seminars, calling contest, calling technics, decoys and decoy placements, and just plain turkey talk about different seasonal strategies. A lot of good info can be had.
Hope to see some of you there.
WillowRidgeCalls
WI Youth & LTH Mentor
Dodge Co. NWTF
Scott

WillowRidgeCalls

Postby WillowRidgeCalls » March 23rd, 2014, 10:36 pm

Another good show this weekend, great job Randy. The calling contest was a big hit, good job on doing your first contest, had fun judging it. It was good to see everybody again, Brian, Charlie, Putt, Randy, Travis, Shane, and a lot of the other callers that I know. Now it's time to get serious about the huntin, got a pocket full of tags and can't wait till that ol gobbler sounds off at daybreak :P .
WillowRidgeCalls
WI Youth & LTH Mentor
Dodge Co. NWTF
Scott

ticklishtompro

Postby ticklishtompro » March 23rd, 2014, 11:46 pm

Great to see you again Scott, and Charlie, and Scoot. Scott thanks for judging the contest, and Scoot, the callers really thought the judging was done well, which is a great thing, cause they are quick to say the bad things. Attendance was not great, but we are going to give it another go next year, and are really going to do some major advertising. The potential for this to be a huge event is there and we need to tweek some things. Always great getting together with a bunch of other turkey nuts.
Thanks Brian for judging also and your seminar, great as always.
There was some great calling for sure. A pleasure to be there for it.
Charlie, my wife was sad she missed Vic and said she hopes you come back next year, cause she needs her Vic fix!! And let us know when there might be little Vic's cause we will not pass up that opportunity.
Next week we have our LTH class and April 5 & 6 we take them hunting. Good Luck all hunting.
Ticklish Tom Custom Calls Prostaff
ttcutomcalls.webs.com
Mossy Oak Prostaff
Hips Archery Targets Prostaff
Dixieland Outdoors Prostaff

Brian Lovett

Postby Brian Lovett » March 24th, 2014, 9:05 am

Great seeing everyone Saturday. What a tremendous event. Thanks for organizing this, Randy!

WillowRidgeCalls

Postby WillowRidgeCalls » March 24th, 2014, 9:31 am

How did you do in the Kenosha contest Randy? Was talking with Doug Herman last night and he was shocked that he won the Friction.
WillowRidgeCalls
WI Youth & LTH Mentor
Dodge Co. NWTF
Scott

charlie elk

Postby charlie elk » March 24th, 2014, 9:48 am

Always great seeing fellow turkey hunters.
Wishing everyone great hunting this spring. That's If spring ever decides to stop by WI
later,
charlie
If you agree with me call it fact; if you disagree - call it my opinion.
After all - we are talking turkey.

ticklishtompro

Postby ticklishtompro » March 24th, 2014, 10:09 pm

WillowRidgeCalls wrote:How did you do in the Kenosha contest Randy? Was talking with Doug Herman last night and he was shocked that he won the Friction.

I didn't make it to the contest. I overslept, which felt really good. After going hard 2 days with little sleep, I needed it. Hey, it was kind of a warm up for turkey season!!!
Ticklish Tom Custom Calls Prostaff
ttcutomcalls.webs.com
Mossy Oak Prostaff
Hips Archery Targets Prostaff
Dixieland Outdoors Prostaff

Previous

Return to Wisconsin