Turkey Migration?

turkey junky

Re: Turkey Migration?

Postby turkey junky » February 13th, 2013, 2:52 pm

i agree and disagree with the its the government not the greedy farmer statement charlie...

i land owner still owns the land he is farming or wrecking his land for $$$ so he can always say buzz off i want to grow what ever the hell i want to grow on my land witch is many farmers mentality any way...

the government did make being a greedy money hungry farmer who wrecks habitat for all animals much more simple when they push more more ethanol & pass laws that basicly say hey farmers cut plow & burn them cattails & wet marginal farming ground you could never plant B4 tile it up get farmers insurance & when the land goes back to the way it was holding water & wrecks your crop in that field hey you have insurance & can still get $$$ for lands that you never got payed for or maid $$$ off in the 1st place!!!??? that is just GREED pure & simple in my eyes... like many farmers say there is no poor farmers the only poor farmers are the DUMB farmers & there is not many of them left nowdays...

its all about the $$$ if a farmer wants to leave habitat for game nowdays he also wants somebody to pay him for doing so & that leads to pay to play hunting like SD pheasants & florida turkey hunting & texas deer hunting ETC...

GREED RULES NOWDAYS modern farmer

Gopherlongbeards

Postby Gopherlongbeards » February 13th, 2013, 6:54 pm

charlie elk wrote:
Some might wonder-
What was charlie doing out in an ice storm?
mrs elk thinks he has gone crazy and is thinking about seeking professional help. :lol:

Nah, I've heard enough of your stories the past couple years around here, I knew what you were doing. Frankly I'd be more surprised if you'd said you WEREN'T out there and it was second hand info from a neighbor ;)

charlie elk

Postby charlie elk » February 13th, 2013, 7:54 pm

Thanks for your confidence gopher. I'll relay that to mrs elk.
later,
charlie
If you agree with me call it fact; if you disagree - call it my opinion.
After all - we are talking turkey.

WillowRidgeCalls

Postby WillowRidgeCalls » February 15th, 2013, 12:19 am

Good too hear they came back to that area again. :D
WillowRidgeCalls
WI Youth & LTH Mentor
Dodge Co. NWTF
Scott

Previous

Return to Wisconsin