Virginia represent...

Gobblernut

Virginia represent...

Postby Gobblernut » April 30th, 2008, 7:05 pm

Come on fellas I know that I'm not the only turkey hunter in Va.. 2 longbeards down here in southwest Va. 1 more to go..Somebody talk to me...
Gobblernut

You can't kill'em sittin on the couch!!!!

Va.ridgerunner

RE: Virginia represent...

Postby Va.ridgerunner » May 15th, 2008, 7:29 am

Norhtwest corner here.  No Bird in va. again this year.  Killed birds in Ne. and Pa.  The home state is tough.  coaching T-ball and assisting in coach Pitch.  Two games every saturday.  Hopefully in a couple of years the boys will decide to skip baseball and spend a spring hunting Turkeys and fishing with me and grandad.

HILLBILLY

Postby HILLBILLY » August 7th, 2008, 3:45 pm

ORIGINAL: Gobblernut

Come on fellas I know that I'm not the only turkey hunter in Va.. 2 longbeards down here in southwest Va. 1 more to go..Somebody talk to me...

HEY JIMMY, THANKS FOR HOOKIN ME UP WITH THIS FORUM.
A WHOLE LOT OF TURKEY TALK GOIN ON AND SENSE I'M ONLY A FEW MINUTES AWAY FROM YOU, WE CAN GET TOGETHER AND DO SOME BEARD BUSTIN THIS FALL.

MAKIN A LIVIN' SIX INCHES FROM HELL

Gobblernut

Postby Gobblernut » August 7th, 2008, 11:29 pm

Hillbilly glad you got thing figured out excellent place to talk turkey you'll be surprised how much you can learn and share very great people here too from allover the country nice to get different outlooks on things we will definantly go beard bustin..
Gobblernut

You can't kill'em sittin on the couch!!!!

huntinbuddy

Postby huntinbuddy » October 30th, 2008, 1:04 pm

Hey Hillbilly thanks for hookin me up here . Seems like a real good place to talk turkey.

Va.ridgerunner

Postby Va.ridgerunner » November 3rd, 2008, 6:47 am

Gobblernut,
I don't do the fall hunt for turkeys.  Flag football has kept me out of the woods some.  However, one doe, 4pt and 6pt in archery.  Black powder with my son the 8th at granddad's.  Congrats to you!!!

SS Custom Calls

Postby SS Custom Calls » December 10th, 2008, 1:35 pm

Hey guys, I'm new here. I'm from southwest va. 15 miles south of lebanon.

Al

Va.ridgerunner

Postby Va.ridgerunner » December 12th, 2008, 6:54 am

Welcome.  Good to get another Virginian on the board.  I'm out of Loudoun County. Very top north west corner where Va. Md. and W. Va. meet.  You will find this a great forum to discuss all matters Turkey and some other outdoors adventures mixed in.

greyghost

Postby greyghost » January 8th, 2009, 2:03 pm

Hello all, here in Fauquier County, next to the Northwest corner of the Marine Corp Base, Quantico.

earl

bubbalp

Postby bubbalp » January 9th, 2009, 10:43 am

Hello from Prince Edward and central Va..got flat land and a small hill(Mountain) got my limit in 08 20,19 1/2  & 18 1/2 all with 10 1/4 inch beard, One my hunting partner doubled up this is the second year in a row.. Got some nice long beards in Va.   Bubbalp 

Next

Return to Virginia