tennessee hunters

rbewilson

tennessee hunters

Postby rbewilson » May 12th, 2008, 4:58 pm

Lets hear how the hunting season been for the rest of my fellow hunters.I was luckly enought to tag 2 birds, one that walk striaght to me in a down pour of rain, it was a jake.The second one was a big old tom, it took me 5 hours to kill him, he was the hardest bird that I bag.I will tell the hold story when I have more time.P.S. 10 months and counting until next season.

MAKEemQUIVER

RE: tennessee hunters

Postby MAKEemQUIVER » May 16th, 2008, 2:11 pm

I am from Kentucky, me and my cousin were wanting to expand our season next year and thought about coming down to hunt next year. Are there any good public areas and when does your alls season open up. Congratulations on your birds sounds like some tough hunts. Those are the birds that you really appreciate.

rbewilson

Postby rbewilson » May 16th, 2008, 4:40 pm

Hey MakemQuiver, the season usally start around the first of April and run thru the middle of May,as for the public land that is all that I hunt on, but you have to get away from all of the other hunters.

hoosierhunter

Postby hoosierhunter » June 1st, 2008, 10:43 am

Hey fellas, I just posted my Tn. hunt in the Pa. page so if ya don't mind please go over there and check it out. Man, this alzhiemers is rough and I,m just too old to re-type the story.
                      GOOD LUCK,GOD BLESS AND STAY SAFE
                                           L.K.Leslie 

Return to Tennessee