hunting all day for the 2ed half

247limbhanger

hunting all day for the 2ed half

Postby 247limbhanger » April 24th, 2010, 3:53 pm

what do you guys think about been able to hunt all day the last 2 weeks of season. just wonderin what all you guys think.
two in the freezer is better than two in the tree.

mark hay

RE: hunting all day for the 2ed half

Postby mark hay » April 25th, 2010, 12:46 pm

I have mixed thoughts about it . I have tried to hunt ALL day in the fall , and sometimes I do ,,,,,with a nap in the middle . I took two weeks vacation for these first two weeks of season . I maybe should have taken the vacation for the second and third weeks of season . It'll be different I'm sure . Can't hardly compare it to fall , they are different. But I'm looking forward to the test . Maybe get some hunting during the week after work .
 Generally the majority of the hunting pressure from having lots of hunters moving all around in the public area is way down by the third week . It may bring out some of the quitters . By quitters I mean those hunters that do not like the dense woods and give up . And this spring the woods are VERY dense for this time in April.

247limbhanger

RE: hunting all day for the 2ed half

Postby 247limbhanger » April 26th, 2010, 7:37 am

do you think alot of guys will mess up the roosts. thats the one thing that is making me think that it might not be a good idea.

Return to Ohio