Wounded Warrior hunt

Otsdawa_Ridge_Runner

RE: Wounded Warrior hunt

Postby Otsdawa_Ridge_Runner » April 10th, 2010, 11:03 am

Fighting could you post the facebook link for us brother? I am off duty the weekend of the 15th so if you need extra help let me know and I will do my best to help a fellow serviceman. Even if its just getting these guys around or something.

Dennis
"I wish to make no connection with any ship that does not sail fast, for I intend to go in harms way"
-John Paul Jones

grizzly

Postby grizzly » April 10th, 2010, 2:46 pm

i would like to say thank you fightingspurs for all you and your crew are doing for some great american  heros . i would also like to thank all are service men and women for all you do for us. may god bless you[:)] wayne

fightingspurs

Postby fightingspurs » April 20th, 2010, 6:56 am

Hey all sorry i did not get back on here that fast. I was in texas san angelo thunderchicken hunting and slammed a big ol rio 9 1/2 beard just a little over 20 lbs and spurs were 1 7/8 and 1in on the other great birds great fun... And we are pleased and excited to put on this hunt for these real american heros and my staffers are soooooooooooo excited to get em out hunting we will be posting pics on our site as it is being redone and our face book page Fightingspurs fan page check it out and go to discussion board. Im so damn busy getting this together flying around to hunt and making calls. To all my fellow hunting brothers thank you and we will keep you all updated asap the dates are may 7,8,9th so we will be kicking turkey ass here! From me and all my staffers from Fightingspurs turkey calls thank you...........Scott
Fightingspurs game calls - GOT BLOOD!!!

JeffCrez

Postby JeffCrez » April 20th, 2010, 9:36 am

Fightingspurs, Congrads on the Rio, sounds like a great trip. Good luck with the WW hunt.

fightingspurs

Postby fightingspurs » April 27th, 2010, 7:04 am

Thanks jeff. the ww should be great hunting that weekend we will post pics asap...
Fightingspurs game calls - GOT BLOOD!!!

Previous

Return to New York