Newby

remisgunner

Newby

Postby remisgunner » June 17th, 2010, 10:20 am

I just wanted to introduce myself. I moved to NNY last summer and didn't get much of a chance to hunt this last year but I am looking forward to getting out in the woods this year. I have hunted turkeys before back home in Montana and seeing all of the birds around sure has given me the fever again. My boys are looking forward to getting out with me as well.
Jason

Turkeybuster

RE: Newby

Postby Turkeybuster » June 17th, 2010, 3:27 pm

Welcome to the forum we will look forward to hearing from you just feel free to jump right in everybody else does.
Jon
PS. You might want to post under new members also.
[;)]
Turkeybuster

grizzly

Postby grizzly » June 17th, 2010, 11:29 pm

welcome jason to the forum. where in ny is sackets habor . you will find that we have great turkey and whitetail hunting Imagewayne

remisgunner

Postby remisgunner » June 18th, 2010, 11:52 am

Turkeybuster, thanks for the warm welcome. I will be posting questions more than anything, but I am willing to learn from the experts and experienced turkey hunters on here.

Grizzly, Sackets Harbor is on Lake Ontario just west of Watertown. I have already seen enough deer and turkeys in my short residency so far to completely agree with you.
Jason

allaboutshooting

Postby allaboutshooting » June 18th, 2010, 12:39 pm

Hey Jason,

Welcome to the T&TH site. It's good to have you here and we look forward to getting to know you better.

This is a good place with lots of helpful folks.

Please come here often.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means that he has another day and so do you."

Return to New York