Mike Lapp Box Calls

Support for hopelessly addicted turkey call collectors
rsmithpa

Mike Lapp Box Calls

Postby rsmithpa » February 8th, 2009, 2:52 am

Has anyone ever purchased a Mike Lapp box call.  He is always listed in the top three in awards at the NWTF convention. He is from PA and am interested in seeing or finding more about his calls and style that he makes.

Full Fans, Longbeards, and Sharp Spurs

yelpy

RE: Mike Lapp Box Calls

Postby yelpy » February 23rd, 2009, 6:28 am

I am also interested in ordering a call from Mike. I can't find any contact information though.

callmakerman

Postby callmakerman » March 2nd, 2009, 2:11 pm

Mikes a great call maker a good friend. His contact number is 6109423634.Give him a call you'll be glad you did.  Bill

rsmithpa

Postby rsmithpa » March 5th, 2009, 1:08 pm

I just had the pleasure of meeting Mike.  He lives about 8 minutes from my house.  I also ran one of his longbox calls and it was outstanding. If you want a call, its a 2 year wait to get one.  But I think its worth it if you can wait that long. 
Full Fans, Longbeards, and Sharp Spurs

rutnstrutgamecalls

Postby rutnstrutgamecalls » July 2nd, 2009, 4:57 pm

I purchased a Box Call from Mike Lapp in Atlanta at the NWTF Grand Nationals. I have to say this first! I have a lot of Box Calls (150+) and the Box Call that I bought from Mike at Nationals two years ago is by far the best Box Call I have ever used. This call will do it all. It is very easy to use and will reproduce all the calls of the Wild Turkey with ease!

Return to Call Collecting