My 1st call order

Support for hopelessly addicted turkey call collectors
Fargohunt

My 1st call order

Postby Fargohunt » April 26th, 2010, 1:45 pm

This call was made for a guy and his son. He said he wanted a purpleheart paddle...do what you want for the rest.

The box is curly maple with walnut ends, the base is the same curly maple with a padauk sandwich, the paddle is purpleheart with a curly maple accent on the handle. I like to draw so I added some turkey tracks on the paddle and a nice strutter and flyer to the box sides.

Hope you like it.

It seems we are restricted to 3 pics at a time and since I really liked this call and actualy hated to sell it after it was done I want to show a couple more pics but will do so on another thread.

RCTaylor

RE: My 1st call order

Postby RCTaylor » June 5th, 2010, 1:31 pm

nice looking call !!!!!!!
Clyde

Turkeybuster

Postby Turkeybuster » June 5th, 2010, 4:16 pm

That is a beautiful looking call Scott and I also like the birds you put on it, nice job.
Jon [;)]
Turkeybuster

Fargohunt

Postby Fargohunt » June 8th, 2010, 6:58 am

Thanks fellas...I'm pretty sure this call and others will call up some fine gobblers in NC and in PA[;)]  Now that the season is over I am returning to call-making and filling orders.

Turkeybuster, if you like those birds, see the birds I burned on a call I made for a friend in a thread titled "A call went out...to a friend"  Look for it on the Calling discussion group, bottom of 1st page.

Return to Call Collecting