MINNESOTA LOTTERY RESULTS MAILED BY FEB 15TH

turkey junky

MINNESOTA LOTTERY RESULTS MAILED BY FEB 15TH

Postby turkey junky » January 30th, 2012, 10:55 pm

hey guys whats up i just thought i would post that the MNDNR say the winning lottery applicants will be mailed there winning notification post cards by february 15 & we can start buying our license & stamps starting march 1...

? looks like we only have about 2 weeks to wait & see if we drew a tag guys!!! i'm guessing it will be like any other year we will be able to look on-line & see if we got drawn B4 we receive our winning notifications in the mail??? as of 1/30/12 9:55 pm the results were not posted on the MNDNR web site yet id bet money that we will be able to check our results on-line come 2/1/12 but i may be wrong??? good luck to all of us that applied B4 hand!!! & what ever to those that didnt... lol

arrowsonly

Re: MINNESOTA LOTTERY RESULTS MAILED BY FEB 15TH

Postby arrowsonly » January 31st, 2012, 8:27 am

Hey TJ,
How do you like the the Wisconsin DNR now, how do you screw up something as simple spring turkey lottery !
I wonder if the state elections are the same ?
look em' in the eye before you give em' the shaft...
be a man hunt public land...

dewey

Postby dewey » January 31st, 2012, 11:20 am

I just though I would elaborate on turkey junky's post and provide a link where you can check on your application status.

http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/hunting/turkey/index.html

As of 1-31-2012 at 10:20 am there isn't anything posted.

Dewey
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." --Mahatma Gandhi

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat."--F. Scott Fitzgerald, American writer

       

turkey junky

Postby turkey junky » January 31st, 2012, 12:42 pm

thanks dewey i thought you would help me out & post the link... thanks again

dewey

Postby dewey » January 31st, 2012, 4:09 pm

Looks like the winning landowner applications have been added to the MN DNR website.

http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/hunting/turkey/index.html

According to the MN DNR spring turkey application if you were a successful landowner you need to allow hunting on your property throughout the entire season. If a person did not want to hunt on public land I would go to the landowners and ask them for permission to hunt their land. If they say no you turn them into the MN DNR and if they say yes you are more than likely by yourself in their woods. There are over 30 pages of names, addresses and size of their property to choose from. You could easily search them by city.

LANDOWNER/TENANT SPECIAL DRAWING
Up to 20 percent of the permits for each wild turkey permit area and time period will be issued by computer selection to applicants who live as landowners or tenants on 40 acres or more of land within the wild turkey permit area for which they have applied. The qualifying land may be non-
contiguous. Members of the immediate landowner or tenant family, and living on the qualifying property are also eligible for this drawing.
Landowners/tenants who qualify for the landowner special drawing will need to provide the following information when applying at the ELS-POS agent to be eligible--the qualifying land is located in: county number (see map), township number, range number, section number, number of acres,
and your day-time telephone number. Invalid applications will be rejected without notice. Qualified landowners or tenants who are successful in this special drawing must allow turkey hunting on their land during the entire
turkey-hunting season. Information on the location of such land will be available to other turkey hunters at the DNR website after the
drawing.

Dewey
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." --Mahatma Gandhi

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat."--F. Scott Fitzgerald, American writer

       

turkey junky

Postby turkey junky » January 31st, 2012, 5:25 pm

that law is kind of a bogus law!!!??? a land owner should be able to say no i have a group coming to hunt my land he owns & pays taxes on why punish him because he wants 2 draw a land owner tag??? i mean its good law for folks that want to bulldog there way onto somebody's property but if they said no i couldn't turn them into the MNDNR that's just wrong & there choice... that law will lead to more & more land owners joining us in the regular draw & not applying as a land owner i think??? what if the land owners just dont answer the door??? can we call johnny law on them??? lol

turkey junky

Postby turkey junky » January 31st, 2012, 5:40 pm

get my PM or what dewey???

Return to Minnesota