how do you know its turkey season?

arrowsonly

RE: how do you know its turkey season?

Postby arrowsonly » April 18th, 2011, 4:38 pm

[:o] I'll be staying put for shur ! best damm draw I could ask for in MN & it all takes a crap [:'(][:-][:@]
My wife's job is eliminated, but new contract w/INX international, I get a job after almost two years, but wait my boss is cool with me going turkey hunting [;)] My son gets sick on Sunday & stays home from school, and now this...
I'll be plowing snow on Tuesday-Wednesday 1-3 then 5-8 with 20 plus winds more like deer hunting weather ya...

good luck next week dewey !
look em' in the eye before you give em' the shaft...
be a man hunt public land...

dewey

RE: how do you know its turkey season?

Postby dewey » April 19th, 2011, 4:14 am

The weather sounds like it is going to really suck down in SE MN. Hey Gopher hopefully it blows over quick and you can get on them by Thursday or Friday. With the early season tags the late season storms are something that I am always concerned about.

Good luck on the hunt Gopher and let us know how it goes. I am going to be patterning my gun and my friends gun this weekend to figure out what my range limit excatly is. I know I am deadly up to 40 yards but 50 or 55 yards, I need to find out.

Dewey
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." --Mahatma Gandhi

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat."--F. Scott Fitzgerald, American writer

       

Previous

Return to Minnesota